Anybody else disappointed with Get To Work?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anybody else disappointed with Get To Work?

Post by Anarchy on Wed 20 May 2015, 19:17

@justpassingby wrote:What made me disappointed was the lack of.

That about sums it up for me.

Anarchy
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyenpeydee on Fri 22 May 2015, 08:12

I or some of us really need the ultimate fix, because my Sim who is a retailer is working hard to have money.
My Customers just socializing with each other.
My Employees doesn't do anything.
And guess what?
All of my household are my employees and I choose one sim to be the boss/manager.

I assign work task to all of my household, and I choose one sim to ring up the target customer. after ringing up the target, Iim back with the household who I leave some retail task to them, And I saw them just socializing with each other. They gain relationship just like friends. aren't retailers should talk to them like they are just customers? (even though bella goth is my bestfriend) 

And my employees just chillin' like a Boss. And I was just like "Biatch wat r u doing?" 

So this is why I want the ultimate fix now. I haven't really used the retail career due to this problem. But when the ultimate fix comes, I will be focusing in the retail career.

But I am not disappointed with the expansion pack. Because I enjoy it so much. But now it's boring cause, I use the 2nd generation household with the same old active careers

But I really hope the cracker will release it.

And I am so excited about the stuff pack. I really like the new hairs. Yeah, Just the Hair.

Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassingby on Sat 23 May 2015, 06:15

@gill2277 wrote:sims 3 is a better game, and my opinion is they could have expanded on that game more rather than making sims 4 which is so basic the new expansion is not worth the money they are charging for it, disappointing how they cant see its a step back for us WhatDidUJustCallMe?
I agree that Sims 3 is better but I personally find Sims 4 character model style better so sticking to Sims 4 despite its many bugs and so on.

justpassingby
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy on Tue 26 May 2015, 12:25

@justpassingby wrote:
@gill2277 wrote:sims 3 is a better game, and my opinion is they could have expanded on that game more rather than making sims 4 which is so basic the new expansion is not worth the money they are charging for it, disappointing how they cant see its a step back for us WhatDidUJustCallMe?
I agree that Sims 3 is better but I personally find Sims 4 character model style better so sticking to Sims 4 despite its many bugs and so on.

Sigh. I know I've said that before, but I don't see what could be more appropriate than that. Just, sigh.

Anarchy
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Need For Speed series

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimsOMedia on Tue 09 Jun 2015, 19:16

Reading over some of the posts I'm not sure why you guys are having these problems (except for..you know, this is The Sims 4). 

For the retail issues, try lowering the markup of your prices. I had mine at 25% and never had this issue. When I put it to 50% I did. It's apparently because the prices are so high that it takes more interactions with your customers to have them buy items.

As for the doctor thing. That was weird to me too. Though there is a mod from An_dz which might help you out (can't post it because I'm new).

I don't actually use it but it sounds like a solution to what you guys are talking about.

SimsOMedia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Shaiya, Aura Kingdom, Perfect World International, The Sims 4, Dekaron
Female Posts : 36

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnuWNEri6PRdFzPs2w92LJA

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum