Sims 4 get to work won't load

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 get to work won't load

Post by mattio1989 on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 00:10

Hi, I downloaded the sims 4 from you guys yesterday I had the 3dm version and deleted it, I then downloaded your version of get to work and copied and pasted over the top of the game and it just won't show up a new town or anything when it loaded but today it comes up with unable to start make sure origin is loaded I have tried with it offline it loads but I can't get the get to work maybe I got the 2 wrong downloads? could you please help Sad

mattio1989
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 get to work won't load

Post by SeoY on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 00:45

Hi there, @mattio1989, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

If you are starting the game with Origin open then you won't get any DLC in the game at all. Origin removes all of them.

Did you make sure to configure your antivirus correctly? If you are getting an error when trying to start the game without Origin then that probably means the crack is not working, most likely because your antivirus removed it. Here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

That topic should cover the process of configuring everything correctly. Read it very carefully and let us know how it goes. Good luck!

"Shhh... Shhh... It's ok. It's alright. I'm here. Just let go."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1722

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mattio1989 on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 01:12

Hello, it ill isn't working I removed all sims from computer turned off firewall and anti virus reinstalled it and it still wants origin Sad

mattio1989
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 06 Apr 2015, 15:10

@mattio1989 wrote:Hello, it ill isn't working I removed all sims from computer turned off firewall and anti virus reinstalled it and it still wants origin Sad

Hello,

SeoY said most the relevant stuff already. Please make sure to check what programs you have on your computer. Smile  You may have "hidden" security software that you may not be aware of.

You could also try de-activating the internet connection and try re-starting the game. Good luck and keep us posted !

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum