Origin Won't Go Offline

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin Won't Go Offline

Post by MikkiMouse on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 01:04

I know that there's a post about fixing this already, but I follow the instructions and it's not working for me. I go offline, then exit Origin, then enter back into the game but it still doesn't recognise me as RLD. Somehow I'm still online and I followed the instructions to the word. Can someone please post pictures of the screen with step by step instructions? It would be much appreciated.

-M

MikkiMouse
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Origin Won't Go Offline

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 06:23

@MikkiMouse wrote:I know that there's a post about fixing this already, but I follow the instructions and it's not working for me. I go offline, then exit Origin, then enter back into the game but it still doesn't recognise me as RLD. Somehow I'm still online and I followed the instructions to the word. Can someone please post pictures of the screen with step by step instructions? It would be much appreciated.

-M

Hello,

I can only show you "indirect" screenshots of what you could try. See this guide here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t19603-destination-folder-access-denied-fix

Open the task manager by pressing CTRL + ALT + DELETE. Under "processes", look for any processes related to TS4. If you find any, then right-click on them and close the process by selecting "end task" (or "end process" in Windows 7).

In addition or alernatively, try re-booting the computer. 

Origin is known to be glitchy at times, but it can usually be fixed (somehow). Good luck though !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum