GTW problem.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GTW problem.

Post by Rockbottom231 on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 10:29

When ever I place the cupcake factory the game crashes, and when ever I edit retail outfit the game crashes. I got no mods installed at all I followed the install
instructions as well. I also found out some of the rooms aren't even their, for some reason the lvl ten culinary room isn't even visible when I also tried to click a item in a room via build and buy mode to buy it nothing would happen at all. The roof randomly vanishes too, one more thing whats going with the maintenance messages at the main menu. Shocked

Rockbottom231
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GTW problem.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 06 Apr 2015, 15:46

Rockbottom231 wrote:When ever I place the cupcake factory the game crashes, and when ever I edit retail outfit the game crashes. I got no mods installed at all I followed the install
instructions as well. I also found out some of the rooms aren't even their, for some reason the lvl ten culinary room isn't even visible when I also tried to click a item in a room via build and buy mode to buy it nothing would happen at all. The roof randomly vanishes too, one more thing whats going with the maintenance messages at the main menu. Shocked

Hello and sorry for the belated reply,

You can find this option in Control Panel/System/Advanced/Performance/Settings. Choose the setting that I marked with an arrow in the screenshot. The click on "Apply and then on "OK".

Now re-boot the computer ! After the re-boot, play on and see if anything improved. Good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14423

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum