Co-Workers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Co-Workers

Post by hide on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 01:38

So i have this problem where my doctor started a really sweet relationship with a co-worker(another sim i had created and made doctor a while ago) but i cant seem to get them in the same place outside of work. When my doctor is off i cant invite the love interest to a lot. I've even switched characters and tried that way but it wouldnt happen. After switching over to the co-worker for some odd reason she was at the hospital long after her shift had ended. I sent her home and immediately switched back to my other household with the male doctor, but.. he was suddenly at the hospital, not working, just being there, long after his shift had ended.

I can't get the male doctor im playing and his co-worker to meet up outside of work because the game keeps putting one or the other in the hospital even though its not time for them to work. I could try having the female doctor quit and that would probably fix it, but i kind of want a doctor-doctor relationship for the story im playing.

Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT:
i moved the female doctor to a different lot and it fixed the problem. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Last edited by hide on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 01:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found a fix i guess)

hide
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Co-Workers

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 08 Apr 2015, 12:42

@hide wrote:So i have this problem where my doctor started a really sweet relationship with a co-worker(another sim i had created and made doctor a while ago) but i cant seem to get them in the same place outside of work. When my doctor is off i cant invite the love interest to a lot. I've even switched characters and tried that way but it wouldnt happen. After switching over to the co-worker for some odd reason she was at the hospital long after her shift had ended. I sent her home and immediately switched back to my other household with the male doctor, but.. he was suddenly at the hospital, not working, just being there, long after his shift had ended.

I can't get the male doctor im playing and his co-worker to meet up outside of work because the game keeps putting one or the other in the hospital even though its not time for them to work. I could try having the female doctor quit and that would probably fix it, but i kind of want a doctor-doctor relationship for the story im playing.

Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT:
i moved the female doctor to a different lot and it fixed the problem. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Hello and sorry for not getting back earlier to you,

Thanks for sharing a possible solution to this, but do you mean you moved the female doctor to a different residential lot... ? Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Co-Workers

Post by Kaneki on Thu 09 Apr 2015, 06:47

Yes, i guess what he mean is putting another sims to the another residential lot. I guess the game won't allow us to control both sims in the same workplace ...BUT WHY?

-EDIT-
By the way, i can't seems to find my other sims in the hospital which is unplayed sims.(I put two sims in the hospital but only one show up in there.) You're lucky because you still found them.

Kaneki
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum