Unable to load game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to load game.

Post by ilsje91 on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 12:01

so i installed The Sims 4 Get to Work, and i get this message (sorry it's dutch)

i did everything the guid told me to do, i also restart my Pc and re installed the files

ilsje91
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to load game.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 10 Apr 2015, 15:16

@ilsje91 wrote:so i installed The Sims 4 Get to Work, and i get this message (sorry it's dutch)

i did everything the guid told me to do, i also restart my Pc and re installed the files

Hello and I'm sorry for the late reply,

Do you still have the original .RAR of the "Get to Work"-download ? And did you ALSO add your game install folder to the exclusions in your anti-virus program ? 

If you still have the .RAR, extract ALL contents of the .RAR, directly into the game install folder. When prompted, select "merge folders" and "replace all files".

See if that helps you ! If not, do you have savegames that you want to continue playing with... ?

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13478

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum