Can't get it to work!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't get it to work!

Post by bayanskii on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 16:16

Hey!

First thnx for uploading the Sims 4. I'm really excited to play it, but sadly enough I can't get it to work. I've had different problems and I think I did fix them, but now I'm stuck with one and I hope someone has the answer.
When I start the Sims 4 I get an error which says my laptop can't start correctly (0xc000007b). I've been using google but I can't quite find the answer. This error appears when I start Sims 4 (with ultimate fix) and GTW. I've tried reïnstalling a few times, so that's not it.

Please does someone know the answer, I want to play!  Crying or Very sad

bayanskii
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't get it to work!

Post by SeoY on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 16:44

Hi there, @bayanskii, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Sorry, but could you tell us exactly what the error message says? We can help you better that way.

If you have Mods or CC installed in your game, remove them temporarily before starting. Some Mods are incompatible with the latest patch, causing errors to appear at the start. Remove them and see if the game starts correctly then.

Also, keep this topic in mind:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

Most of the time to fix some errors you need to configure your security software correctly. That topic gives a general idea on how to do it, but if you have different security programs then you need to familiarize yourself with it.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1728

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bayanskii on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 17:17

Thnx!  Very Happy

The message is in dutch 
I don't know the English terms so I can't really translate them. 

I only downloaded the base game, the ultimate fix and get to work from this website. So no extra stuff. Wanted the game first to work. Smile

I've did add the exceptions to the list in my security software (AVG).

bayanskii
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 10 Apr 2015, 15:20

@bayanskii wrote:Thnx!  Very Happy

The message is in dutch 
I don't know the English terms so I can't really translate them. 

I only downloaded the base game, the ultimate fix and get to work from this website. So no extra stuff. Wanted the game first to work. Smile

I've did add the exceptions to the list in my security software (AVG).

Sorry for the belated reply,

Are you absolutely sure you added all the folder locations correctly to the exclusions... ? If yes, download this here:
bit.ly 1CAeWYL

Inside the "Bin"-folder, you will find the TS4.exe, RldOrigin.dll, and the RldOrigin.ini files. Please COPY those files and then paste them into C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, replace ALL existing files.

See if the game works then. Good luck (I had a similar issue myself with avast, but I managed to fix it with re-downloading and re-applying the crack files) !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14781

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum