IMVU credits

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IMVU credits

Post by NikolaBreezy on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 19:04

I'm playing imvu and I want to hack it. But there is a surveys and offers. Can somebody help me to bypass this or someone can do this for me
NikolaBreezy
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Far Cry 3 and Gta series
Male Posts : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMVU credits

Post by Adwomin on Mon 06 Apr 2015, 10:26

Hi there,

Please keep in mind that surveys are FAKE. They do not have the file you're looking for.
They know how much you want those IMVU credits, so they put up those surveys to earn money from that. You will never get those IMVU credits though! More about it on page 5 here: http://games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Guides/How_to_download_a_torrent_Guide.pdf

Keep in mind that IMVU is an online game, which you're playing on their servers. Hacking means that you'd have to hack into their servers. So basically there's no (easy) way to get yourself those points, I'm afraid.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: IMVU credits

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 06 Apr 2015, 11:01

Admin wrote:(...)

Keep in mind that IMVU is an online game, which you're playing on their servers. Hacking means that you'd have to hack into their servers. So basically there's no (easy) way to get yourself those points, I'm afraid.

What he said.

Besides, those people with the skills (and hardware/software) to pull off things like that, are NOT going to waste their time on IMVU, Second Life, or whatever these games may be named. Why would they ?

These people are most likely going for the really serious stuff, like hacking into bank servers, or getting hold of secret data - common in the fields of "cybercrime" or espionage.

//EDIT

@NikolaBreezy, sorry to say that, but sometimes we need to accept things as they are. It's not practically doable, to "hack" into servers of IMVU, Second Life or similar games. And for the money that you would need to pay a "hacker", you might just as well buy yourself those credits. Because even if you find someone who is able to do that, they most likely wouldn't do it for free. 

Besides, @NikolaBreezy, are you aware that "hacking" into servers is highly illegal in most jurisdisctions (that I know) ? And that you can be legally punished for it ? Meaning, you could be sent to prison for that ?

As I said, sometimes we have to accept the hard facts - I would also love to hack into a bank server and "improve" my bank account, but I realize that it is not practically doable. 

Get on with it.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum