The Sims 4 Basement Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Basement Update

Post by cupcakebox on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 20:12

Hi guys! Gtw is released but i need only the latest (26 march) update without gtw and outdoor retreat. Could you add the only update?

cupcakebox
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Basement Update

Post by Aymen1234 on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 22:12

its allready included with the GTW expansion G4TW or reloaded release
Aymen1234
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA IV, THE WITCHER, PES 2006, PES 2013 ,PES 2014 ,PES 2015 ,FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 ,THE SIMS SERIES ,DRIVER ,GTA 5 ,FARCRY 4 ,FARCRY 2 ,SHADOW FALL ,ASSASSIN'S CREED SERIES ,ALIEN ISOLATION ,FIFA 14 ,FIFA 15 ,SAINTS ROW 4 ,SAINTS ROW 3 ,THE EVIL WITHIN ,DYING LIGHT ,NFS Series, THE Wolfenstein, Battle
Male Posts : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Basement Update

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 22:15

@cupcakebox wrote:Hi guys! Gtw is released but i need only the latest (26 march) update without gtw and outdoor retreat. Could you add the only update?

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Thank you for the suggestion, we will take it into account (but no guarantees whatsoever). We had the "update only" with the previous Ultimate fix, but we're unsure if we are going to continue with that, for the future. We'll have to see. Smile 

@Aymen1234 wrote:its allready included with the GTW expansion G4TW or reloaded release

The OP asked (I assume) if it was possible again to release the game update (1.5.139.1020) files only, without the Holiday Pack, Outdoor Retreat & Get to Work expansion. But as I said, we'll have to see.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14765

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum