New sims 4 pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New sims 4 pack

Post by ticklemeskittles on Mon 06 Apr 2015, 16:27

I eagerly downloaded the much awaited sims for expansion. And it took less than two hours. Everything seemed hunky dory. However, in building my house I realized my beds from the base game have a script error. I used the outdoor retreat beds. Created two lowly aliens. Went to try for a baby. And I can no longer take a pregnancy test? As well they both got pregnant ( he was abutted like twenty minutes later) and they both had triplets but two of them disappeared? And now o can no longer age up my four screaming babies >_<

ticklemeskittles
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New sims 4 pack

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 21 Apr 2015, 01:09

@ticklemeskittles wrote:I eagerly downloaded the much awaited sims for expansion. And it took less than two hours. Everything seemed hunky dory. However, in building my house I realized my beds from the base game have a script error. I used the outdoor retreat beds. Created two lowly aliens. Went to try for a baby. And I can no longer take a pregnancy test? As well they both got pregnant ( he was abutted like twenty minutes later) and they both had triplets but two of them disappeared? And now o can no longer age up my four screaming babies >_<

Hello and sorry for the very late reply,

Some of these glitches (like the common alien abductions) have been remedied in the latest official game update. Please wait until Games4TheWorld releases a new "Ultimate fix", and then see if you notice any improvements in the game. Smile 

As for your current save, I honestly don't know why some of the alien babies disappeared...sorry. WhatDidUJustCallMe? 
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14068

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New sims 4 pack

Post by ticklemeskittles on Tue 21 Apr 2015, 01:58

It's ok. Thank you though Smile

ticklemeskittles
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top