Pause the game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pause the game.

Post by lezboo2 on Wed 08 Apr 2015, 00:05

Ever since GTW when I paused the game it won't unpause.  I cant play the game.
Lez

lezboo2
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pause the game.

Post by DanishQweex on Wed 08 Apr 2015, 09:39

Check your mods... maybe it contain some broken CC that didn't working properly... How about the speedmod?
DanishQweex
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Male Posts : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 08 Apr 2015, 12:48

@lezboo2 wrote:Ever since GTW when I paused the game it won't unpause.  I cant play the game.
Lez

Hello,

I agree with the previous poster: that is most likely caused by some incomptible mod or CC item. See this list here, for a non-exhaustive collection of incompatible CCs in the latest game version (1.5.139.1020):
http://linna.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=551495&c=1&ht&page=1&pp=25#startcomments

maybe it can help you filtering the stuff a bit. Good luck for now ! Smile 

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lezboo2 on Wed 08 Apr 2015, 18:08

Thanks for advice but I dont have mods or downloads.  It seem to be only the retail clothing store.

lezboo2
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 on Wed 08 Apr 2015, 23:33

I recently got this too, it was when my male sim was giving birth w/ an alien. He was meant to be going hospital to have it but had it at home due to lag. I waited because I had a lot of unsaved stuff like job promotions and redecorated housing. It took about 2 - 3 minutes then loaded me to the hospital even though the child was born.
 Maybe just a problem on EAs side? Not sure S:
coolcandy3001
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*
Female Posts : 333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 09 Apr 2015, 00:44

@lezboo2 wrote:Thanks for advice but I dont have mods or downloads.  It seem to be only the retail clothing store.

That's a weird glitch indeed. Try navigating to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 and delete the localthumbcache.package file. Re-start the game then and see if you notice any improvements. Good luck !

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum