Sims 4 not responding..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 not responding..

Post by fredkang12 on Wed 08 Apr 2015, 17:38

I installed the get to work expansion recent update, and when i start the application it does not responds and is there at that black screen for quite long, i have disable anti virus, disable origin but it is not working, i did try removing the mods folder but it did not work the game cannot even start because the application is not even responding any suggestions will be appreciated thank you.

fredkang12
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 not responding..

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 20 Apr 2015, 19:05

fredkang12 wrote:I installed the get to work expansion recent update, and when i start the application it does not responds and is there at that black screen for quite long, i have disable anti virus, disable origin but it is not working, i did try removing the mods folder but it did not work the game cannot even start because the application is not even responding any suggestions will be appreciated thank you.

//MOVED

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

Is your computer strong enough to run the game ? See this here:
http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-system-requirements/

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum