How to invite alien mother to the lot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to invite alien mother to the lot

Post by Sandrate on Fri 10 Apr 2015, 17:01

Hello, I discovered that it's impossible to invite alien mother (Senior Pollination Technician #3) to the lot or anywhere else - I figured that if I invited her I could kill her :blush:  because it was only her who impregnated my male sims - even her sons :-/


So - is there some way how to invite her (or how to kill her)? Or some existing mod/cheat, maybe something like the summoning plant in TS2?
I found that via cheats it's possible to add sim to the family, but I have to shift-click on the sim - which I can't do unless I see them somewhere or invite them...

Sandrate
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3
Female Posts : 33
Points : 2176
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-13
Location : Europe - Czech Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to invite alien mother to the lot

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 11 Apr 2015, 19:46

@Sandrate wrote:Hello, I discovered that it's impossible to invite alien mother (Senior Pollination Technician #3) to the lot or anywhere else - I figured that if I invited her I could kill her :blush:  because it was only her who impregnated my male sims - even her sons :-/


So - is there some way how to invite her (or how to kill her)? Or some existing mod/cheat, maybe something like the summoning plant in TS2?
I found that via cheats it's possible to add sim to the family, but I have to shift-click on the sim - which I can't do unless I see them somewhere or invite them...


//MOVED


Hello and sorry for the belated reply,


I haven't even gotten that far in the game yet.  Facepalm  But if that alien mother is an "NPC" (= non-playable character) then it might not be directly possible to invite this character, unlike "normal" sims. But then, maybe someone else has a better idea.

Other examples for "NPCs" are the grim reaper or the mailman/mailwoman. But let's see.

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4


Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16247
Points : 21666
Reputation : 2346
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to invite alien mother to the lot

Post by Sandrate on Sat 11 Apr 2015, 19:58

Carlos wrote:Other examples for "NPCs" are the grim reaper or the mailman/mailwoman. But let's see.

Thank you for your answer!
Well, but with mailman there is a difference - you can see them personally and click on them - so theoretically you can add them to your family through shift and click... You can't do that with this alien "mother" - you never see her.
That's why I was asking about some existing cheat which could help me call her, or invite her to the lot, something like the plant in The Sims 2.

Sandrate
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3
Female Posts : 33
Points : 2176
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-13
Location : Europe - Czech Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to invite alien mother to the lot

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 12 Apr 2015, 21:01

@Sandrate wrote:
Thank you for your answer!
Well, but with mailman there is a difference - you can see them personally and click on them - so theoretically you can add them to your family through shift and click... You can't do that with this alien "mother" - you never see her.
That's why I was asking about some existing cheat which could help me call her, or invite her to the lot, something like the plant in The Sims 2.


Sorry, but I don't know about a cheat for that. WhatDidUJustCallMe? 


At this point, you could use something like the "MasterController" of TS3 (but just for TS4 of course). With that mod, you could spawn almost anyone and anything, in TS3. But as there is nothing comparable for TS4 yet, we will have to see.

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4


Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16247
Points : 21666
Reputation : 2346
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to invite alien mother to the lot

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum