Buydebug Issues. [CLOSED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Buydebug Issues. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 29 May 2015, 22:36

mrknowitall526 wrote:
Yes, all of my games are legit ... this is the first cracked stuff I've added!

The items appear in my game and function properly, but I'm having a problem with sets that came with a venue/lot - the lot does not show up in the Library in Edit Town mode.

Yes, it's some kind of weird technicality, that you need store fixes for cracked games only... still I'd like to ask you to open a new thread for your (own) issues, instead of continuing here. Smile  I'll leave this topic open, if there are new things the OP (original poster) might be interested in.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall526 on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 03:31

Sorry to bring up an old thread (but it was started by me) but I am STILL having this problem.

It is definitely related to the StoreFixes_Decrap file, because when I remove that, it functions as properly: That is, I am able to use Edit Town mode without getting stuck in an endless "Loading..." loop upon exiting.

When this file is missing, I don't have certain premium content items, like the ticket accessory for the ticket machine, certain parts of the bakery stove, etc.  And those items don't work properly.

Any suggestions on what to do??

mrknowitall526
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 16:47

mrknowitall526 wrote:Sorry to bring up an old thread (but it was started by me) but I am STILL having this problem.

It is definitely related to the StoreFixes_Decrap file, because when I remove that, it functions as properly: That is, I am able to use Edit Town mode without getting stuck in an endless "Loading..." loop upon exiting.

When this file is missing, I don't have certain premium content items, like the ticket accessory for the ticket machine, certain parts of the bakery stove, etc.  And those items don't work properly.

Any suggestions on what to do??

Stick to the thread I posted under please (and no, this thread was not started by you).
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t29747-infinite-loading-screen-when-saving-game-or-when-going-to-edit-town-after-building

Since this is an old thread and the OP has not posted back about their progress I will close this.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14329

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum