( solved) Can't save sims in my library.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

( solved) Can't save sims in my library.

Post by loryah on Sun 12 Apr 2015, 21:17

Hello,
I installed The sims GTW and it works perfectly ... except one little detail. I can not save the sims that I create in my library. It's quite annoying, someone has a solution? Is it related to the fact that I'm out connection?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by loryah on Tue 14 Apr 2015, 17:49; edited 1 time in total

loryah
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ( solved) Can't save sims in my library.

Post by SeoY on Sun 12 Apr 2015, 23:10

Hi there, @loryah, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

What exactly is the problem you are having? Even if you are offline in the game, you can still add Sims to your library just fine. Here:

Pressing that button at the bottom right should save your Sims to your library. Of course, you can't upload them to the Gallery (that's a different thing) unless you are Online in the game. And even then the procedure is a little more complicated.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1729

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loryah on Mon 13 Apr 2015, 04:30

Hello ! 
Thank you for the welcome.
I tried, even after downloading the demo for having an acces to the gallery, but no, my sims  aren't save into the library. Could this be do to a mod ?

loryah
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 13 Apr 2015, 17:31

@loryah wrote:Hello ! 
Thank you for the welcome.
I tried, even after downloading the demo for having an acces to the gallery, but no, my sims  aren't save into the library. Could this be do to a mod ?

Hello,

Are you sure you marked the box "online access" in the options, as shown here...?

In LIVE-mode, open the gallery and mark the option "include custom content", as shown here. Note: you should have closed Origin completely, when entering a savefile...

I'm not sure though if the lots simply "don't show up" in your library, or if they really don't get saved, but you may want to try experimenting with this option.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loryah on Mon 13 Apr 2015, 19:10

Well, after several tries ... it comes from my mods, many mods Why God.  ... in fact, I have only to test my files to see when all this comes from. When I backup everything goes normally, but the sims does not appear in the gallery ... by against it appears in the "home"... pffff  Why.

loryah
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 20 Apr 2015, 18:43

@loryah wrote:Well, after several tries ... it comes from my mods, many mods Why God.  ... in fact, I have only to test my files to see when all this comes from. When I backup everything goes normally, but the sims does not appear in the gallery ... by against it appears in the "home"... pffff  Why.

Sorry for the late reply, but did you manage to solve your problem ? Since you marked the thread as "solved" ? If so, did you manage to find out what mods caused the issue ? Smile 

And if everything is OK, can I close the thread for now ? 

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum