Do I need your Sims 3 torrent version and expansion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do I need your Sims 3 torrent version and expansion?

Post by Bragondall on Sat 18 Apr 2015, 09:47

Hi

I am new to this forum so i may have not read all the latest fixes on The Sims 3, I downloaded Sims 3 three weeks ago it's from skidrow's site (its the first site to pop up when i googled sims 3 torrent) and installed it after downloadingi played and wanted to add some worlds or another place to set up a house so i searched for worldsand  i found one and downloaded it, when i tried to install it  a message pops up Riverview.sim3package installation failed, you need the latest software update so i searched and found this site downloaded ultimate fix and also found i need the download manager so i installed it. found manual patch the viola patched, tried to play the game and a registration error need to verify pops up i open the keygen from skidrow copy pasted the serial, nada searched this site found a link reading steps 1 and 2 stopped i dont have expansions and i dont want to put one i looked up to your downloads site i thought expansion and stuff packs arent too big but dang 4 GB is murder for the current state of my PC and my time. i already summarized it read below. TY! peace for long reading Oh my... :$:


Please take note
> i ONLY have the base game installer that i got from the skidrows site, no Expansions ( i have read the tutorials and all i can find is you need to have at least one expansion to for this to work )
> if you say that i should get some expansion or stuff packs let me tell you my computer is pretty low end (yeah i know ) i am already running the base game on it's lowest. I can't upgrade my PC and laptop cause i cannot afford the price ( i lived in the Philippines )
> i have only tried the fixes that answers to my problems like the ultimate fix.
> if ever you have the fix posted long ago or someone asked/posted the same as mine please give me the link. if i have to download your game versions i can but it will take weeks to fully download the installer that i have right now from skidrow took me 2 weeks and 6 days to complete (no kidding Philippines' internet speed is the slowest, even in torrenting)



That is all, i am not saying the fixes arent working because i didnt follow the steps, its just i have the other side of the coin maybe the skidrow's is not comaptible with your fixes. i know it works because i have read the replies. At this moment i am playing the base game from skidrow with no updates with its version 1.00.615 or something
avatar
Bragondall
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Red Alert 2, Red Alert: Yuri's Revenge, Command and Conquer Generals, C&C Generals: Zero Hour
Male Posts : 20
Points : 937
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-18
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do I need your Sims 3 torrent version and expansion?

Post by briancarter on Sat 18 Apr 2015, 10:11

Bragondall wrote:Hi

I am new to this forum so i may have not read all the latest fixes on The Sims 3, I downloaded Sims 3 three weeks ago it's from skidrow's site (its the first site to pop up when i googled sims 3 torrent) and installed it after downloadingi played and wanted to add some worlds or another place to set up a house so i searched for worldsand  i found one and downloaded it, when i tried to install it  a message pops up Riverview.sim3package installation failed, you need the latest software update so i searched and found this site downloaded ultimate fix and also found i need the download manager so i installed it. found manual patch the viola patched, tried to play the game and a registration error need to verify pops up i open the keygen from skidrow copy pasted the serial, nada searched this site found a link reading steps 1 and 2 stopped i dont have expansions and i dont want to put one i looked up to your downloads site i thought expansion and stuff packs arent too big but dang 4 GB is murder for the current state of my PC and my time. i already summarized it read below. TY! peace for long reading Oh my... :$:


Please take note
> i ONLY have the base game installer that i got from the skidrows site, no Expansions ( i have read the tutorials and all i can find is you need to have at least one expansion to for this to work )
> if you say that i should get some expansion or stuff packs let me tell you my computer is pretty low end (yeah i know ) i am already running the base game on it's lowest. I can't upgrade my PC and laptop cause i cannot afford the price ( i lived in the Philippines )
> i have only tried the fixes that answers to my problems like the ultimate fix.
> if ever you have the fix posted long ago or someone asked/posted the same as mine please give me the link. if i have to download your game versions i can but it will take weeks to fully download the installer that i have right now from skidrow took me 2 weeks and 6 days to complete (no kidding Philippines' internet speed is the slowest, even in torrenting)



That is all, i am not saying the fixes arent working because i didnt follow the steps, its just i have the other side of the coin maybe the skidrow's is not comaptible with your fixes. i know it works because i have read the replies. At this moment i am playing the base game from skidrow with no updates with its version 1.00.615 or something
Skidrow's The Sims 3 client does not support the G4TW Ultimate Fix. In order to use the G4TW Ultimate Fix, download the G4TW The Sims 3 Client.


I can't find any fixes from Skidrow, so you might need to download G4TW The Sims 3 client. Sorry. Why.
avatar
briancarter
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (duh)
Male Posts : 14
Points : 930
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-04-18
Age : 22
Location : Down 'nder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do I need your Sims 3 torrent version and expansion?

Post by Bragondall on Sat 18 Apr 2015, 11:11

so i got no choice then but do i still need to install expansion pack/stuff packs after the manual patch to actually play the up to date version cause the way i read the step on the how to install completely sims 3 is i had to install any expansion pack...
avatar
Bragondall
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Red Alert 2, Red Alert: Yuri's Revenge, Command and Conquer Generals, C&C Generals: Zero Hour
Male Posts : 20
Points : 937
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-18
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do I need your Sims 3 torrent version and expansion?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 18 Apr 2015, 11:57

Bragondall wrote:Hi

I am new to this forum so i may have not read all the latest fixes on The Sims 3, I downloaded Sims 3 three weeks ago it's from skidrow's site (its the first site to pop up when i googled sims 3 torrent) and installed it after downloadingi played and wanted to add some worlds or another place to set up a house so i searched for worldsand  i found one and downloaded it, when i tried to install it  a message pops up Riverview.sim3package installation failed, you need the latest software update so i searched and found this site downloaded ultimate fix and also found i need the download manager so i installed it. found manual patch the viola patched, tried to play the game and a registration error need to verify pops up i open the keygen from skidrow copy pasted the serial, nada searched this site found a link reading steps 1 and 2 stopped i dont have expansions and i dont want to put one i looked up to your downloads site i thought expansion and stuff packs arent too big but dang 4 GB is murder for the current state of my PC and my time. i already summarized it read below. TY! peace for long reading Oh my... :$:

(...)

briancarter wrote:
Skidrow's The Sims 3 client does not support the G4TW Ultimate Fix. In order to use the G4TW Ultimate Fix, download the G4TW The Sims 3 Client.

I can't find any fixes from Skidrow, so you might need to download G4TW The Sims 3 client. Sorry. Why.


//MOVED


Hello and welcome to the forum,


Just because the Sims 3 base game is from another uploader it doesn't (yet) mean it can't be combined with our expansions and stuffpacks. Smile  In fact, most uploaders use one and the same TS3 base game - the one that was "ripped" from the retail disc version. Whether or not it is compatible will need to be checked from case to case...

That said, you cannot have "just" the base game, if you want to use our Ultimate fix. In order to use this fix - please - install at least one of the expansions or stuffpacks. Just install a small stuffpack if your internet is slow and/or your computer weak. I'm sure it won't make much of a negative impact. See again this guide here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14423
Points : 19143
Reputation : 2036
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do I need your Sims 3 torrent version and expansion?

Post by Bragondall on Sat 18 Apr 2015, 16:15

Admin wrote:If you ONLY installed our separate The Sims 3 base game torrent
You either forgot to copy the cracked .exe file to the game's installation folder, or copied it to the wrong folder.
Please do as follows to fix your problem:

Open the "# Crack" folder in the .rar file you downloaded and then copy + paste (or drag & drop) the "TS3.exe" file in there to exactly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin  (Default installation location)  and REPLACE it by the existing one.
The game should work fine now.

the quote i copied is from "The Sims 3 Enter you Registration code here fix" post, i am looking to this fix and thought about what briancarter just said. because i have the same message i received after updating skidrow's Sims 3 and also i recopied the crack .exe from his folder not from ultimate fix, his doesnt have the .dll file while your Ultimate Fix folders have it ( i didn't copy any of those ) and i was wondering if what he meant about the "# Crack folder in the rar file" cause i only have the Ultimate Fix rar.

To be clear all i m asking is is it possible to play your Sims 3 base game using the quoted fix? havent tried it almost done downloading the sims 3 from this site, not the complete collection cause that one was removed or i may have read it wrong.
avatar
Bragondall
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Red Alert 2, Red Alert: Yuri's Revenge, Command and Conquer Generals, C&C Generals: Zero Hour
Male Posts : 20
Points : 937
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-18
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do I need your Sims 3 torrent version and expansion?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 18 Apr 2015, 16:34

Bragondall wrote:
the quote i copied is from "The Sims 3 Enter you Registration code here fix" post, i am looking to this fix and thought about what briancarter just said. because i have the same message i received after updating skidrow's Sims 3 and also i recopied the crack .exe from his folder not from ultimate fix, his doesnt have the .dll file while your Ultimate Fix folders have it ( i didn't copy any of those ) and i was wondering if what he meant about the "# Crack folder in the rar file" cause i only have the Ultimate Fix rar.

To be clear all i m asking is is it possible to play your Sims 3 base game using the quoted fix? havent tried it almost done downloading the sims 3 from this site, not the complete collection cause that one was removed or i may have read it wrong.

There is a crack included in the 'separate' base game, which you can use, yes. But I don't recommend it, because it is very outdated. And if you already updated the base game, you will need to un-install the base game, re-boot the computer, and re-install the base game, using the included crack there.


//EDIT

Yes, the Admin was talking about the #crack that is included in the base game from Games4TheWorld, of course. And sorry, I do not have this crack myself, because nobody is using it anymore nowadays. 


There is also, however, the possibility of you to use the "No-CD" mod from NRAAS, here:
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/NoCD

If you use that mod, you can update your game to the latest patch (1.67), but still use the mod to play without a CD. See this guide here to learn how to install mods:
http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Guides/How_to_install_.package_files.pdf


Personally, I recommend you use this option with the NRAAS No-CD mod, instead of using the included crack in Games4TheWolrd's base game.

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14423
Points : 19143
Reputation : 2036
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do I need your Sims 3 torrent version and expansion?

Post by Bragondall on Sat 18 Apr 2015, 21:22

Okey...Luckily the connection here started to boost a bit and finished the Sims 3 download earlier than expected gonna try it now...

Thanks a bunch

//EDIT


so i installed the game (the G4TW base game),then installed the NRAAS NoCD followed every step on the link you provided, updated it and i received this message " the License Server is Down. Please check back after a couple minutes." tried uninstalling, rebooted it, installed again, now i am asking for one last help. take note after installing the game i haven't done anything to it, it just sits on my desktop waiting for something to happen.
avatar
Bragondall
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Red Alert 2, Red Alert: Yuri's Revenge, Command and Conquer Generals, C&C Generals: Zero Hour
Male Posts : 20
Points : 937
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-18
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do I need your Sims 3 torrent version and expansion?

Post by briancarter on Sun 19 Apr 2015, 01:53

Bragondall wrote:so i installed the game (the G4TW base game),then installed the NRAAS NoCD followed every step on the link you provided, updated it and i received this message " the License Server is Down. Please check back after a couple minutes." tried uninstalling, rebooted it, installed again, now i am asking for one last help. take note after installing the game i haven't done anything to it, it just sits on my desktop waiting for something to happen.
Have you updated your Game Client? Make sure to do so and then install NRASS NoCD.
avatar
briancarter
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (duh)
Male Posts : 14
Points : 930
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-04-18
Age : 22
Location : Down 'nder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do I need your Sims 3 torrent version and expansion?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 19 Apr 2015, 05:52

Bragondall wrote:Okey...Luckily the connection here started to boost a bit and finished the Sims 3 download earlier than expected gonna try it now...

Thanks a bunch

//EDIT


so i installed the game (the G4TW base game),then installed the NRAAS NoCD followed every step on the link you provided, updated it and i received this message " the License Server is Down. Please check back after a couple minutes." tried uninstalling, rebooted it, installed again, now i am asking for one last help. take note after installing the game i haven't done anything to it, it just sits on my desktop waiting for something to happen.


Assuming you installed the mod correctly, please start the game ONLY with the TS3W.exe. You can find the file in the base game install location, usually in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Do not start the game with the launcher; only from this file. Also, feel free to make a shortcut to the desktop from the file.

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14423
Points : 19143
Reputation : 2036
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do I need your Sims 3 torrent version and expansion?

Post by Bragondall on Sun 19 Apr 2015, 11:27

braincarter wrote:Have you updated your Game Client? Make sure to do so and then install NRASS NoCD.

first i tried to apply the no-cd from the non-updated G4TW Sims 3, got the license server down error deleted the mods folder re applied it again still got the license server down error.

second i tried to update it manually then put the no-cd still got the license server down...


Carlos wrote:Assuming you installed the mod correctly, please start the game ONLY with the TS3W.exe. You can find the file in the base game install location, usually in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Do not start the game with the launcher; only from this file. Also, feel free to make a shortcut to the desktop from the file.
yep i installed it correctly, havent tried opening the game without using the launcher gonna try it later...one more thing, should i install the mod to a pre-updated base game or the updated one. Im sorry for the many questions and all, im just lousy on anything that matters about tinkering files that i shouldn't touch but i read instructions properly to know how


Last edited by Bragondall on Sun 19 Apr 2015, 11:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some words)
avatar
Bragondall
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Red Alert 2, Red Alert: Yuri's Revenge, Command and Conquer Generals, C&C Generals: Zero Hour
Male Posts : 20
Points : 937
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-18
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do I need your Sims 3 torrent version and expansion?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 19 Apr 2015, 11:29

Bragondall wrote:
Carlos wrote:Assuming you installed the mod correctly, please start the game ONLY with the TS3W.exe. You can find the file in the base game install location, usually in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Do not start the game with the launcher; only from this file. Also, feel free to make a shortcut to the desktop from the file.

yep i installed it correctly, havent tried opening the game without using the launcher gonna try it later...one more thing, should i install the mod to a pre-updated base game or the updated one. Im sorry for the many questions and all, im just lousy on anything that matters about tinkering files that i shouldn't touch but i read instructions properly to know how


I would update the base game first, and then simply put the mod into the right location (My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages). And then of course, I would start the game with the TS3W.exe only, as highlighted in my previous message.

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14423
Points : 19143
Reputation : 2036
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do I need your Sims 3 torrent version and expansio

Post by Bragondall on Sun 19 Apr 2015, 11:51

Manually Updating it now hope it works *fingers crossed*

Edit:

So i scrapped the no-cd but i am still considering it

I also downloaded the master suite stuff pack and i was gonna try the ultimate fix and manual update style...

since master suite is the only stuff pack that is finished downloading (still downloading fast lane,diesel,town life), I like to use the the method of how to install Sims 3 correctly, since your version requires only one of the many EP and SP, i will use the master suite as the missing requirement and update the base game to 1.67 but i was wondering after updating the game with the master suite, copy the #crack folder from the ultimate fix, and after sometime the other 3 downloads are finished and want to install them, will i need to re-install base game, install all 4 stuff packs i downloaded, update and copy the ultimate fix crack folder? or just install the Fast lane,Town life, and diesel to the updated game and copy the crack folder from the corresponding .rar file or still use the ultimate fix crack folder?


I am currently playing the base game right now no stuff packs yet. waiting for any replies...
avatar
Bragondall
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Red Alert 2, Red Alert: Yuri's Revenge, Command and Conquer Generals, C&C Generals: Zero Hour
Male Posts : 20
Points : 937
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-18
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do I need your Sims 3 torrent version and expansion?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 21 Apr 2015, 18:52

Bragondall wrote:Manually Updating it now hope it works *fingers crossed*

Edit:

So i scrapped the no-cd but i am still considering it

I also downloaded the master suite stuff pack and i was gonna try the ultimate fix and manual update style...

since master suite is the only stuff pack that is finished downloading (still downloading fast lane,diesel,town life), I like to use the the method of how to install Sims 3 correctly, since your version requires only one of the many EP and SP, i will use the master suite as the missing requirement and update the base game to 1.67 but i was wondering after updating the game with the master suite, copy the #crack folder from the ultimate fix, and after sometime the other 3 downloads are finished and want to install them, will i need to re-install base game, install all 4 stuff packs i downloaded, update and copy the ultimate fix crack folder? or just install the Fast lane,Town life, and diesel to the updated game and copy the crack folder from the corresponding .rar file or still use the ultimate fix crack folder?


I am currently playing the base game right now no stuff packs yet. waiting for any replies...

If you add other expansions, there is no need to un-install anything. Just install those expansions into an updated base game. After that, re-apply the 1.67 manual patch and then re-apply the #crack from the Ultimate fix. 

P.S. if you decide to use the Ultimate fix #crack (along with an expansion or stuffpack) please remove the NoCD-mod again, before playing Sims 3...

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14423
Points : 19143
Reputation : 2036
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do I need your Sims 3 torrent version and expansion?

Post by Bragondall on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 18:01

just read your reply good sir, internet was down for a day and a half, but managed to install  game with stuff packs i downloaded with the seasons expansion, game is running smoothly. followed the steps from "How to install sims 3 correctly" no need the no-cd mod....


Thank you very much
avatar
Bragondall
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Red Alert 2, Red Alert: Yuri's Revenge, Command and Conquer Generals, C&C Generals: Zero Hour
Male Posts : 20
Points : 937
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-18
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum