Get to Work - Curb Appeal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get to Work - Curb Appeal?

Post by jenstl on Mon 20 Apr 2015, 16:07

I apologize if this has already been posted about I have googled and perused forums to no avail.

I can't figure out where to see my curb appeal? In the Lessons and everywhere else it says to check financial report but I'm not seeing it.

jenstl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 & 4, League of Legends, Dungeon Defenders, Far Cry, Minecraft, 7 Days to Die, Battlefield, Call of Duty
Female Posts : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get to Work - Curb Appeal?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 20 Apr 2015, 18:30

Hello,

I'm not sure if you can directly "see" the curb appeal though. Curb appeal basically means how visually attractive your store is to potential customers.

Did you decorate especially the FRONT of your store nicely ? With signs and such ? In buy-mode there are some neon lights that you can use to decorate the store front, and other stuff too that can help attract customers (check the descriptions of the items in buy-mode, whether they say it can help attract people).
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14068

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get to Work - Curb Appeal?

Post by jenstl on Mon 20 Apr 2015, 19:52

Carlos wrote:Hello,

I'm not sure if you can directly "see" the curb appeal though. Curb appeal basically means how visually attractive your store is to potential customers.

Did you decorate especially the FRONT of your store nicely ? With signs and such ? In buy-mode there are some neon lights that you can use to decorate the store front, and other stuff too that can help attract customers (check the descriptions of the items in buy-mode, whether they say it can help attract people).

Oh.. Some places said you can see it in your financial report?

I have some things in front of my store.. about 5-6 items. A lot are inside. The "curb" appeal items, do they all have to be outside?

How many customers a day am I supposed to be receiving? From like 9AM-5PM I get (the same people) about 10 people. Also I swear my advertising compaign is never-ending
jenstl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 & 4, League of Legends, Dungeon Defenders, Far Cry, Minecraft, 7 Days to Die, Battlefield, Call of Duty
Female Posts : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum