Regarding the cracking of the game and compatibility of your discs with other sources.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regarding the cracking of the game and compatibility of your discs with other sources.

Post by MisanthropistGamer on Tue 28 Apr 2015, 20:46

Hello, everyone~

I'm new around here and, as much as I've looked and searched the site, I can't find an answer to my question, so here it is (and I hope I'm posting in on the correct forum... If not, I apologize! Facepalm ).

I downloaded, a long while ago, a torrent that said "Complete The Sims 3 collection". It brings a lot of things, including nude patches and other things like that, but apparently it isn't the COMPLETE collection of expansion packs, because I started to install it all today and realized that the last disc it brings is University, when I've read somewhere that the last expansion pack is supposed to be Into The Future or something like that. >.<

The instructions inside this torrent said to follow your directions and that's what I've been doing. I've followed the steps mentioned in the "How to install The Sims 3 correctly" post. The problem was that I noticed I was missing expansions, so I stopped after installing University and started to see if I could get the rest of the expansions and things from you because I thought that, hopefully, the expansions I've already installed (and that have taken up most of my day...) are compatible with your Complete Collection. I'm downloading that right now, to try and install the rest of the expansion packs and things from there, hoping that they will match and I'll be able to finally play the game! Sadly, according to the "credits" of the torrent I had (and that I've already installed), not all of the files in it were from you, only The Sims 3 - Master Suite Stuff, The Sims 3 - Diesel Stuff, The Sims 3 - Katy Perry Sweet Treats, The Sims 3 - 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, The Sims 3 - Town Life Stuff, The Sims 3 - Seasons, The Sims 3 - Supernatural, The Sims 3 - Fast Lane Stuff, The Sims 3 - University Life, The Sims 3 - High End Loft Stuff, The Sims 3 - Outdoor Living Stuff and The_Sims_3_ultimate_fix.rar. Sad Do you think that, being that as it is, if I install the remaining expansion packs from your Complete Collection, they'll work together? Or will I have to uninstall and re-install everything again? I already did that once yesterday and lost a whole day installing things that I had to uninstall later on... Will I have to do that now too? :DedicatedToLorilihim

So, considering I have to wait a long time before this new torrent finished downloading, so I can try and install the remaining expansion packs from there, I was wondering...

Can I crack the game at this point (with up to University expansion pack installed) and then, later, continue installing the other expansion packs? Can I crack it at this point and play it with what I have so far, while the download finishes, so I can continue to install the other things later? Or will that screw up the whole game? Will that prevent me from installing the rest of the expansion packs that I'm currently downloading?

As you can see, I'm full of doubts and very upset that I've downloaded so many versions of The Sims 3, wasted so much time installing them, only to find that they were incomplete and that just now, when I found your torrent, I managed to find a really complete version of the game with all of its expansions and stuff packs... Like I said, this is the second day I'm throwing away trying to get this to work and not, halfway through it, I ran into some more problems! *sigh*

Anyways... Frustration aside, thank you anyone who takes the time to read and reply this. I really hope things will be compatible and I won't have to waste all I've done today! And, also, I hope I can play a little at least. xD

Thank you for your help!

Misanthropist Gamer. Why.

MisanthropistGamer
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, MapleStory
Female Posts : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regarding the cracking of the game and compatibility of your discs with other sources.

Post by Aɾყα on Tue 28 Apr 2015, 21:43

Hello,

Welcome to Games4theworld.

Under normal circumstances, it should be no problem to combine the games you already have with the ones from our "complete" collection. I suspect, since you mention some of the ones you downloaded were originally G4TW releases, that you can install the remaining expansions without a hitch.

And yes, you can play now and add other expansions later! As long as you repatch and recrack (using the manual patch and the crack from the fix) after you've installed a new pack.

Note that we also have individual downloads for each pack, so you don't have to get the "complete collection".

Don't hesitate to post if you have any questions!

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regarding the cracking of the game and compatibility of your discs with other sources.

Post by MisanthropistGamer on Tue 28 Apr 2015, 22:46

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

Welcome to Games4theworld.

Under normal circumstances, it should be no problem to combine the games you already have with the ones from our "complete" collection. I suspect, since you mention some of the ones you downloaded were originally G4TW releases, that you can install the remaining expansions without a hitch.

And yes, you can play now and add other expansions later! As long as you repatch and recrack (using the manual patch and the crack from the fix) after you've installed a new pack.

Note that we also have individual downloads for each pack, so you don't have to get the "complete collection".

Don't hesitate to post if you have any questions!

Ohhh! Amazing! Very Happy Then, I'm gonna try to play what it's installed now and see what happens.

Thank you so much for your reply! I hope that you're right and the things I've already installed will work with what's downloading now. *o*

Also, thanks for the tip on the individual downloads! I discovered them after I put the complete collection to download and then I decided to let it be, because, in case the things I installed and the ones I'm downloading don't match, I'll have the full version of your releases already there.

I'm gonna go see if I can actually play this game for a bit before duty calls again today. Smile THANK YOU SO MUCH!

A hug! Dedicated to Carlos

MisanthropistGamer
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aɾყα on Wed 29 Apr 2015, 19:45

Hello,

I'm glad to be of help Very Happy
Have fun playing and please let us know if things work out.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MisanthropistGamer on Thu 07 May 2015, 16:23

Everything worked out perfectly! I could install everything once it finished downloading and everything worked impeccably. THANK YOU! Very Happy I'm a happy Sims-player, now, thanks to you. THANK YOU! Very Happy

MisanthropistGamer
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down