Installing The Sims 4 Get to Work / Outdoor Retreat by G4TW + The Sims 4 Original copy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing The Sims 4 Get to Work / Outdoor Retreat by G4TW + The Sims 4 Original copy?

Post by jasson_tanardi on Thu 30 Apr 2015, 17:00

Can I install The Sims 4 GTW/OR by G4TW with my original copy of TS4? If I can, how? Sorry, I'm new to this forum.

jasson_tanardi
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Installing The Sims 4 Get to Work / Outdoor Retreat by G4TW + The Sims 4 Original copy?

Post by cd-doll on Thu 04 Jun 2015, 20:54

I would like to know that too. Smile
cd-doll
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Installing The Sims 4 Get to Work / Outdoor Retreat by G4TW + The Sims 4 Original copy?

Post by meowjade on Sat 06 Jun 2015, 13:35

I was originally wondering this as well, and then I found this topic:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t20104-use-downloaded-expansion-with-purchased-base-game

I'm not going to risk messing with my purchased game (but that's just me being extra careful.) Good luck!

Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Dota 2, Sims, Simcity 4, Bioshock 1, 2 & Infnite, South Park: Stick of Truth, Borderlands 1 & 2, Tetris.
Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 12 Jun 2015, 03:52

Hello all and sorry for the belated reply,

It appears that if you apply the Get to Work/Ultimate fix files to your install location of your legit Sims 4, you can play with the DLC and such. A few precautions should be made though:

1) Make sure to completely CLOSE all Origin-related Windows prior to playing that cracked game. In fact, NEVER start Orgin before playing that cracked Sims 4. It is not needed, and will only conflict with the game crack, rendering it unplayable.

2) Make sure to correctly confireu your anti-virus exclusions. For an introduction, see this guide here for an introduction.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13754

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum