Hi can anybody simplify the sims 4 get to work instalation from games4theworls. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi can anybody simplify the sims 4 get to work instalation from games4theworls. [SOLVED]

Post by ryma.2609 on Wed 06 May 2015, 15:30

hi, i download and install the base game it work perfectly then i download the sims 4 get to work but when i open the instruction file i didn't understand any single thing. plzz can any one of u help me and give me the steps in simple way  Oh my... Why. All Hail Carlos! Help Hammertime
ryma.2609
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi can anybody simplify the sims 4 get to work instalation from games4theworls. [SOLVED]

Post by D' Eradicated on Wed 06 May 2015, 15:56

To install Get to Work, you just need to copy all the folders in the RAR file to the installation folder and you're done.

Typically, the installation folder is at:

C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\

Programmer, Gamer, Anime Lover, Sims Player
Having problems with your The Sims installation, etc? Post a thread so that we can fix it together.
Have you requested a game here? Check here if I fulfilled your request. No promises, though.

D' Eradicated
Quartermaster Rookie
Making your wishes come true
Quartermaster Rookie Making your wishes come true

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2
Male Posts : 210

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi can anybody simplify the sims 4 get to work instalation from games4theworls. [SOLVED]

Post by ryma.2609 on Thu 07 May 2015, 04:35

that's it ok tkx i was little bit confused Very Happy  Hammertime Carlos is tha man!!! Carlos is tha man!!!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos
ryma.2609
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum