Can't play Sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't play Sims 4

Post by rainythursdays on Sat 09 May 2015, 13:48

Hello!
I have the copy of Sims 4 from G4TW - the base game, GTW expansion pack and all the other extra packs. Today I was able to run the Sims 4 but when I click play on a household, the loading screen will come out and after loading it goes back to the neighbourhood map. It has been like this for all my households. Please help, thank you!

rainythursdays
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 1000
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't play Sims 4

Post by letucy on Fri 15 May 2015, 20:05

I'm having the same problem WhatDidUJustCallMe?

letucy
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Points : 951
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't play Sims 4

Post by coolcandy3001 on Fri 15 May 2015, 20:09

Try deleting localthumbcache.package in My Documents > Electronic Arts > Sims 4
avatar
coolcandy3001
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*
Female Posts : 333
Points : 1414
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 16
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't play Sims 4

Post by letucy on Fri 15 May 2015, 22:41

it didn't work

letucy
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Points : 951
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't play Sims 4

Post by D' Eradicated on Sat 16 May 2015, 00:44

Hi there,

Before doing this, I suggest backing up your save files. Try deleting the file "Slot_00000001.save" in your saves folder.

_________________

Programmer, Gamer, Anime Lover, Sims Player
Having problems with your The Sims installation, etc? Post a thread so that we can fix it together.
Have you requested a game here? Check here if I fulfilled your request. No promises, though.

D' Eradicated
Quartermaster Rookie
Making your wishes come true
Quartermaster Rookie Making your wishes come true

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2
Male Posts : 216
Points : 1261
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't play Sims 4

Post by WatashiwaKisu on Sat 16 May 2015, 22:06

I've got same problem too. I tried all of these solutions that you said but they didn't work.
avatar
WatashiwaKisu
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series
Female Posts : 4
Points : 952
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-05-16
Age : 18
Location : Turkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't play Sims 4

Post by hungry.eyes on Sun 17 May 2015, 16:18

have the same problem Sad

hungry.eyes
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 17
Points : 1118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't play Sims 4

Post by WatashiwaKisu on Sat 23 May 2015, 19:06

Isnt there someone to help?? Why God. Why.
avatar
WatashiwaKisu
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series
Female Posts : 4
Points : 952
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-05-16
Age : 18
Location : Turkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't play Sims 4

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 23 May 2015, 19:22

@rainythursdays wrote:Hello!
I have the copy of Sims 4 from G4TW - the base game, GTW expansion pack and all the other extra packs. Today I was able to run the Sims 4 but when I click play on a household, the loading screen will come out and after loading it goes back to the neighbourhood map. It has been like this for all my households. Please help, thank you!

@WatashiwaKisu wrote:Isnt there someone to help?? Why God. Why.


Hello and welcome to the forum,


I'm sorry for the belated reply, but I just came back from a month of vacation, and it can still take a while until I respond again more regularly here. Please try and be patient with me. Smile

As for problems like these, experience shows they are caused by anti-virus systems which are "messing" with the crack of the game. Do you have anti-virus programs, and if so, do you know how to add exclusions to them ? See this guide here for an introduction (note - you might need to do some research on your own):
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015


After you did that, try re-extracting the Ultimate fix from the .RAR file (if you still have the original .RAR download), and then re-apply the fix. Take your time for reading through everything - good luck !


@WatashiwaKisu, normally, you should open your own topic for things like these, but it's OK. Next time though, please click on "new topic" ina  subforum, so that your own topic will be created. Smile 

_________________



G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830
Points : 19695
Reputation : 2095
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't play Sims 4

Post by WatashiwaKisu on Mon 25 May 2015, 21:06

Carlos wrote:
@rainythursdays wrote:Hello!
I have the copy of Sims 4 from G4TW - the base game, GTW expansion pack and all the other extra packs. Today I was able to run the Sims 4 but when I click play on a household, the loading screen will come out and after loading it goes back to the neighbourhood map. It has been like this for all my households. Please help, thank you!

@WatashiwaKisu wrote:Isnt there someone to help?? Why God. Why.


Hello and welcome to the forum,


I'm sorry for the belated reply, but I just came back from a month of vacation, and it can still take a while until I respond again more regularly here. Please try and be patient with me. Smile

As for problems like these, experience shows they are caused by anti-virus systems which are "messing" with the crack of the game. Do you have anti-virus programs, and if so, do you know how to add exclusions to them ? See this guide here for an introduction (note - you might need to do some research on your own):
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015


After you did that, try re-extracting the Ultimate fix from the .RAR file (if you still have the original .RAR download), and then re-apply the fix. Take your time for reading through everything - good luck !


@WatashiwaKisu, normally, you should open your own topic for things like these, but it's OK. Next time though, please click on "new topic" ina  subforum, so that your own topic will be created. Smile 
Thank you for information I will open my own topic next time Smile but... I don't use anti-virus system since I installed Sims 4. And I already tried to other solution but it didn't work too. If I should to say, this problem happend after I downloaded something from gallery.
avatar
WatashiwaKisu
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series
Female Posts : 4
Points : 952
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-05-16
Age : 18
Location : Turkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't play Sims 4

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 01 Jun 2015, 21:26

@WatashiwaKisu wrote:Thank you for information I will open my own topic next time Smile but... I don't use anti-virus system since I installed Sims 4. And I already tried to other solution but it didn't work too. If I should to say, this problem happend after I downloaded something from gallery.


Sorry for the late reply, but it's OK. Feel free to open your new topic anytime. Smile  


Please click on this link here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/f43-the-sims-4-downloads-support-pc


And click on the button "new thread" in the top left of the subforum, to open your new topic. I will maybe try and look into "TeamViewer" for that.

_________________



G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830
Points : 19695
Reputation : 2095
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't play Sims 4

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum