sims 4 Origin Error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 4 Origin Error

Post by po02146 on Thu 14 May 2015, 21:21

Base is from g4w official,
Starting game makes me to open Origin ... ( Already doned ultimate fix. Before this, it made initialization error)

I already tried about 8~10 times re-installing,
everytime I erased all my anti-virus  and  disabled all firewalls and uh windows defender and it still gives me that message!(Already installed ultimate fic)
(Base is from g4w official, erased all of 3dM, skidrow version and erased origin and %appdata% origin folder.

Using windows 8.1...

I already know vanilla would work with Origin program, but I found that G2W only works without origin and finding way....
What should I do?

po02146
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 4 Origin Error

Post by po02146 on Thu 14 May 2015, 21:24

po02146
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 4 Origin Error

Post by AlKabeer on Fri 15 May 2015, 06:43

Try to take a backup of your Electronic Arts folder in the registry, ([HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts] for 32 bit) or ([HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts] for 64 bits) then delete it and uninstall origin (if you purchased any game from origin, back that up before uninstalling origin.) It should work by then.
AlKabeer
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims series, Call of Duty, ArmA, BF, Dead Space, Farcry 2 and 3, Watch_Dogs, Red Alert 3, Generals Zero Hour, and a Der Untergang game if it was ever made, and off course, Dragon Age series (minus DA 2), Borderlands 2 and TPS, 7 days to die, Payday 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-life 2 Episode 3 (if it wa
Male Posts : 64
Location : In the Borderlands, in the reign of the Lion, Orlais

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum