Sims 3 base Installation Mac

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 base Installation Mac

Post by tem1013 on Tue 19 May 2015, 05:32

So I know how your downloads work and have been using them for a very long time (you guys are AWESOME btw) but recently I was having a problem with the sims because of some faulty custom content and decided it would just be easier to delete everything and start over. That would have been fine except I can download all the EP's but not the base game.... I was using this installation guide (http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Guides/Sims_3_Mac_Guide.pdf ) like I did last time, but when I tried to download the sims 3 from the link it said that it had been removed. I'm guessing this happened when the pirate bay got shut down for a little bit but now I'm stumped on how to reinstall the sims. I know you guys have the Sims 3 on your website as well but its formatted for Windows computers and I never partitioned my mac so the instructions are practically useless to me Why God. Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance!!! 

heres the download link too ( Censored )
tem1013
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 base Installation Mac

Post by Adwomin on Tue 19 May 2015, 09:57

@tem1013 wrote:I know you guys have the Sims 3 on your website as well but its formatted for Windows computers and I never partitioned my mac so the instructions are practically useless to me Why God. Any suggestions??
Hello there,

That's exactly what the Mac Guide you linked to is for! To instruct you on how to install our "Windows" versions of The Sims 3 on Mac OS.
Anyway, this should clear up: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t20052-mac-sims-3-downloads#137054

Please let us know if you have more questions. Wink

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by tem1013 on Fri 22 May 2015, 05:18

Thats the guide I was using but the problem is the link for the sims 3 base game. It doesn't work WhatDidUJustCallMe? Other than that I would have no problem installing any of the games but to do that I'd have to find another way to download the base game.
tem1013
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on Tue 21 Jul 2015, 16:47

Hello,

You can find the base game from G4TW download page now.

Taking care of the Forum
Forum Moderatrix Taking care of the Forum

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo
Female Posts : 783

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum