(Late Night) Sun never kill vampires

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Late Night) Sun never kill vampires

Post by Opheliakc on Wed 27 May 2015, 00:40

Hello, today I was playing sims and I forgot my vampire sim on outside, she stood there about 14 sim days and didn't die! But get -3000 moodlet that will get away in 7 sim days, which is worse than death lol

So don't be afraid to leave your sim outside, if you're cheater like me you can delete moodlet.
avatar
Opheliakc
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : I no longer have a laptop.
Female Posts : 46
Points : 1212
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-05-25
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Late Night) Sun never kill vampires

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 27 May 2015, 01:45

@Opheliakc wrote:Hello, today I was playing sims and I forgot my vampire sim on outside, she stood there about 14 sim days and didn't die! But get -3000 moodlet that will get away in 7 sim days, which is worse than death lol

So don't be afraid to leave your sim outside, if you're cheater like me you can delete moodlet.


//MOVED

There is also a "lifetime reward" (though I can't remember right now how many lifetime happiness points you need) that you can buy. With that reward, your vampire sim can stand in the sun for as long as you like. No need to click away any moodlets then. Smile 

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4


Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

avatar
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Acting Administrator
General of the Armies & Gatekeeper
G4TW Acting Administrator General of the Armies & Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16189
Points : 21696
Reputation : 2353
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Late Night) Sun never kill vampires

Post by Opheliakc on Wed 27 May 2015, 02:01

Carlos wrote:
@Opheliakc wrote:Hello, today I was playing sims and I forgot my vampire sim on outside, she stood there about 14 sim days and didn't die! But get -3000 moodlet that will get away in 7 sim days, which is worse than death lol

So don't be afraid to leave your sim outside, if you're cheater like me you can delete moodlet.


//MOVED

There is also a "lifetime reward" (though I can't remember right now how many lifetime happiness points you need) that you can buy. With that reward, your vampire sim can stand in the sun for as long as you like. No need to click away any moodlets then. Smile 

Well I don't have it, I only have night life right now, getting others one by one but It'll take weeks lol. My best reward is "Freeze up aging" or something like this, it's come with generation ep Very Happy
avatar
Opheliakc
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : I no longer have a laptop.
Female Posts : 46
Points : 1212
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-05-25
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Late Night) Sun never kill vampires

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 27 May 2015, 02:04

@Opheliakc wrote:
Well I don't have it, I only have night life right now, getting others one by one but It'll take weeks lol. My best reward is "Freeze up aging" or something like this, it's come with generation ep Very Happy


You should get "Supernatural" first. Very Happy  (I think that reward comes with the Supernatural-expansion, but I may be mistaken...)


Having that reward is very comfortable.

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4


Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

avatar
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Acting Administrator
General of the Armies & Gatekeeper
G4TW Acting Administrator General of the Armies & Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16189
Points : 21696
Reputation : 2353
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Late Night) Sun never kill vampires

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum