Testingcheatsenabled Not Working. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Testingcheatsenabled Not Working. [SOLVED]

Post by MonicaRenee on Fri 29 May 2015, 01:18

After applying the latest Ultimate Fix update, Any cheats involved in using TestingCheatsEnabled does not work.  I type the cheat in and it does nothing.  I also have the mod where this is always turned on and I did verify that it was up to date.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!  Carlos is tha man!!!
MonicaRenee
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims (All of them), Watch Dogs 2, Fallout 4, GTA V, Mortal Kombat XL, Prison Architect
Female Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testingcheatsenabled Not Working. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 29 May 2015, 02:05

@MonicaRenee wrote:After applying the latest Ultimate Fix update, Any cheats involved in using TestingCheatsEnabled does not work.  I type the cheat in and it does nothing.  I also have the mod where this is always turned on and I did verify that it was up to date.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!  Carlos is tha man!!!

Hello,

If I recall correctly, the cheat in Sims 4 is called testingcheats true. Are you sure you used that one ? "Testingcheatsenabled true" is only for Sims 3.

Also, I would take out the mod you are using, just to see if it makes any difference at all. 
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaRenee on Fri 29 May 2015, 02:11

I just took the mod out, seems to be working now. I guess it's not as up to date as it says lol.

Thank you:thumbsupforcar:thumbsupforcar
MonicaRenee
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims (All of them), Watch Dogs 2, Fallout 4, GTA V, Mortal Kombat XL, Prison Architect
Female Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 01 Jun 2015, 21:41

@MonicaRenee wrote:I just took the mod out, seems to be working now. I guess it's not as up to date as it says lol.

Thank you:thumbsupforcar:thumbsupforcar

Ah, I know that feeling from Sims 3 back then: a mod seems to be up-to-date according to descriptions, but then it doesn't. Sometimes mod creators seem to be sloppy about properly playtesting their stuff, prior to release. Smile

Good to hear you fixed the issue ! Problem solved, topic closed. Feel free to open a new thread anytime.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum