Happy birthday to all these people.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy birthday to all these people.

Post by TafaraSimmer on Sun 31 May 2015, 00:33

Users having a birthday today : Hawktrapp (26), jhunreyx21 (21), Kaxlya (25), KerrieeBabiee (24), Lydenia (22), RavynKlaine (24), TemoVa949 (31), Xanderx (25) 
Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: akoposijm (22), allyothedomo (15), AryaElric (21), Azemodeus (23), BlackCipher (34), blacktiedierainbow13 (24), Boni (21), Carbarrawr (17),Celestie (24), Chris92 (23), Cinnamon (23), d.elena (18), darthlink9 (21), DeSsYt0 (15), duncandisorderly (29), elm93 (22), Haganeproductio (19), happy4ever (23), Hathon (50), hon2838 (15),idyll (26), Johnathan801 (25), KHALEESI555 (18), kiraxxx (25), lennyv (25), Manderin (25), marybears (16), meganellie (20), MsAubree (21), newtothesimsworld (23), photoeditspro (30),Redronn (26), rubylouiseh (20), sarah-ludde (20), Shayla120 (15), sparker6591 (24), spiffymomof4 (33), thatdoggonegirl (22), VanessaChilliams2 (22), WiccanGoddess420 (30), WiccanStephy(30), xxlapizlazuli (15), xxxvlfxxx (23), Yhan (24), Zanmur (26) 

They see me rolin' What a Face  The Sims Plumbob 1 Haters gonna hate :$: Can't touch banana Happy B-day! Hammertime LEGEND KILLER Hammertime Jelly_2 Censored :$: Haters gonna hate  I'm so happy emergaw  What a Face Paty ninja!
TafaraSimmer
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA , WWE , FIFA
Male Posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy birthday to all these people.

Post by Sim Architect on Sun 31 May 2015, 08:16

TafaraSimmer wrote:Users having a birthday today : Hawktrapp (26), jhunreyx21 (21), Kaxlya (25), KerrieeBabiee (24), Lydenia (22), RavynKlaine (24), TemoVa949 (31), Xanderx (25) 
Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: akoposijm (22), allyothedomo (15), AryaElric (21), Azemodeus (23), BlackCipher (34), blacktiedierainbow13 (24), Boni (21), Carbarrawr (17),Celestie (24), Chris92 (23), Cinnamon (23), d.elena (18), darthlink9 (21), DeSsYt0 (15), duncandisorderly (29), elm93 (22), Haganeproductio (19), happy4ever (23), Hathon (50), hon2838 (15),idyll (26), Johnathan801 (25), KHALEESI555 (18), kiraxxx (25), lennyv (25), Manderin (25), marybears (16), meganellie (20), MsAubree (21), newtothesimsworld (23), photoeditspro (30),Redronn (26), rubylouiseh (20), sarah-ludde (20), Shayla120 (15), sparker6591 (24), spiffymomof4 (33), thatdoggonegirl (22), VanessaChilliams2 (22), WiccanGoddess420 (30), WiccanStephy(30), xxlapizlazuli (15), xxxvlfxxx (23), Yhan (24), Zanmur (26) 
What he said.  and some tea and cake for everybody!

Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1851

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sun 31 May 2015, 10:04

Congratulations all (in advance)!

All have a piece of this giant cake I'm making for you guys:

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect on Sun 31 May 2015, 14:16

It looks great, like a million bucks, and all the cream and fruit look very tasty, I want one when my birthday comes too (can be smaller, of course Wink)!!!

Tea 1 Tea 1

The Sim Architect

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Mon 01 Jun 2015, 00:36

Sim Architect wrote:It looks great, like a million bucks, and all the cream and fruit look very tasty, I want one when my birthday comes too (can be smaller, of course Wink)!!!

Tea 1 Tea 1
That's @Narong30 on the left in the background. He was helping me. By doing nothing at all. (Does that quote sound familiar? Smile )

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect on Mon 01 Jun 2015, 05:20

Admin wrote:
Sim Architect wrote:It looks great, like a million bucks, and all the cream and fruit look very tasty, I want one when my birthday comes too (can be smaller, of course Wink)!!!

Tea 1 Tea 1
That's @Narong30 on the left in the background. He was helping me. By doing nothing at all. (Does that quote sound familiar? Smile )
Yep!

I have been doing some stuff in our MineCraft land lately, you're welcome to look around... Today I made a kinda long and curvy path way through the swamp lands... A couple of weeks ago I made a house over the train line, mostly outdoors, did not decorate/furnish it yet (on top of a plateau on the tulip route). I probably did more stuff around that I don't even remember anymore Very Happy

I might find myself building a town centre with some villagers near the "Centre of Universe" (that mount with the flags, there is a more flatter and lower ground near the main highway that looks quite promising). I will probably create a few types of buildings, then use the clone command to replicate them around and build streets, then plant trees and a few decor manually for variety Wink

Hope to meet you soon there, meanwhile, midnight something here, time for my beauty sleep, since I have been up for more than 24 hours in a row already (you know how crazy my sleep is, still trying to find a "cure", but I am ok if I don't either, I just do what I do when I can do it).

Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1

The Sim Architect

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Mon 01 Jun 2015, 10:14

Sim Architect wrote:I have been doing some stuff in our MineCraft land lately, you're welcome to look around... Today I made a kinda long and curvy path way through the swamp lands... A couple of weeks ago I made a house over the train line, mostly outdoors, did not decorate/furnish it yet (on top of a plateau on the tulip route). I probably did more stuff around that I don't even remember anymore Very Happy

I might find myself building a town centre with some villagers near the "Centre of Universe" (that mount with the flags, there is a more flatter and lower ground near the main highway that looks quite promising). I will probably create a few types of buildings, then use the clone command to replicate them around and build streets, then plant trees and a few decor manually for variety Wink

Hope to meet you soon there, meanwhile, midnight something here, time for my beauty sleep, since I have been up for more than 24 hours in a row already (you know how crazy my sleep is, still trying to find a "cure", but I am ok if I don't either, I just do what I do when I can do it).

Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1
Can't wait for you to show me around!
With a little bit of luck @Carlos will be there soon too. Haters gonna hate

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect on Mon 01 Jun 2015, 12:43

Admin wrote:
Sim Architect wrote:I have been doing some stuff in our MineCraft land lately, you're welcome to look around... Today I made a kinda long and curvy path way through the swamp lands... A couple of weeks ago I made a house over the train line, mostly outdoors, did not decorate/furnish it yet (on top of a plateau on the tulip route). I probably did more stuff around that I don't even remember anymore Very Happy

Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1
Can't wait for you to show me around!
With a little bit of luck @Carlos will be there soon too. Haters gonna hate

The more the merrier!

Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1

The Sim Architect

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top