Magnolia Promenade doesn't work, Sims don't leave home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magnolia Promenade doesn't work, Sims don't leave home

Post by Gagu on Mon 01 Jun 2015, 08:11

After installing GTW I tried to open Magnolia Promenade, but when I clicked on it, nothing showed up and the game was stuck. Just white background. Also when I chose a career, let's say detective, and it's time for my sim to go to work, she doesn't. No loading screen, she just stays at home, but objectives for her job shows up. The game doesn't take her to another location.

Base and GTW both from here, applied the Ultimate Fix after installing GTW, did everything as said. No mods, no CC, no Origin, antivirus disabled. Is there a way to fix it without re-installing the game? My little sister has grown quite fond of her sims already Wink

Gagu
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magnolia Promenade doesn't work, Sims don't leave home

Post by Larryqueen on Fri 12 Jun 2015, 20:46

try deleting origin from your computer then re installing

Larryqueen
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 19 Jun 2015, 03:18

@Gagu wrote:After installing GTW I tried to open Magnolia Promenade, but when I clicked on it, nothing showed up and the game was stuck. Just white background. Also when I chose a career, let's say detective, and it's time for my sim to go to work, she doesn't. No loading screen, she just stays at home, but objectives for her job shows up. The game doesn't take her to another location.

Base and GTW both from here, applied the Ultimate Fix after installing GTW, did everything as said. No mods, no CC, no Origin, antivirus disabled. Is there a way to fix it without re-installing the game? My little sister has grown quite fond of her sims already Wink

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the late reply,

Look at this post here, and in particular at step 2:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t20396-unable-to-start-the-contents-of-your-user-data-directory-were-created-by-a-newer-version-of-the-sims-4

Try restoring one of the othersavefiles, as described there. When did your problems atrated to show up ? Was the game working fine in the past sometime, or was it always that "glitchy" ?

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum