TS4 Applied, Can't play with Sims?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS4 Applied, Can't play with Sims?

Post by Rozuurufu on Tue 02 Jun 2015, 20:10

I can get into the game easily enough and play around in the CAS but whenever it comes time to moving them into a household/lot or even trying to play with a previously created sims, it won't go. It'll give me the loading screen and the hints and stuff but it just circles back to the world selection menu. What do?

Note: Yes I've already used the Ultimate Fix (it helped me be able to play the game in the first place after having issues Very Happy) so I know it's not that. IG i could always try reinstalling the vc_redist stuff (that helped the first time when i was having rld.dll issues) but I don't really know where to start with this one.

Rozuurufu
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TS4 Applied, Can't play with Sims?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 04 Jun 2015, 03:17

@Rozuurufu wrote:I can get into the game easily enough and play around in the CAS but whenever it comes time to moving them into a household/lot or even trying to play with a previously created sims, it won't go. It'll give me the loading screen and the hints and stuff but it just circles back to the world selection menu. What do?

Note: Yes I've already used the Ultimate Fix (it helped me be able to play the game in the first place after having issues Very Happy) so I know it's not that. IG i could always try reinstalling the vc_redist stuff (that helped the first time when i was having rld.dll issues) but I don't really know where to start with this one.

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

The fact that the screen bounces back to the household/neighborhood selection usually means that your anti-virus is messing with the crack of the game. Please make sure to set up the "exclusions" of your anti-virus system properly. For an introduction, see this thread here (note: you might need to do some research on your own too):

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

After that, try re-downloading the crack-only here:
bit.ly 1dL2nT0

Copy & paste those files (inside the .RAR) into C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, overwrite the existing files. Re-start the game now. Good luck !

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozuurufu on Thu 04 Jun 2015, 15:05

IG i could try it if not for the fact I don't have any anti-virus on period atm. My computer's actually been yelling at me to turn virus protection on but I get so distracted and side-tracked that I forget to do it.

Rozuurufu
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 06 Jun 2015, 01:38

@Rozuurufu wrote:IG i could try it if not for the fact I don't have any anti-virus on period atm. My computer's actually been yelling at me to turn virus protection on but I get so distracted and side-tracked that I forget to do it.

Still, please re-read the guide I linked to. You should also make sure to de-activate the built-in "Windows Defender" too. And if you have this "Microsoft Security Essentials", then it should also be turned off.

Also keep in mind that despite being turned off, some anti-virus systems will still continue their work, so you should familiarize yourself with your "security infrastructure". The good thing is, once you got a grip on that you never have to do it again, unless a major program update comes out, or you decide to use different security software.

And once you did all that, please re-download the crack that I posted before, and re-apply it too. 

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum