The order 1886.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The order 1886.

Post by cinderspenguin on Sat 06 Jun 2015, 20:58

would love to play this game. Please try to get it for us.

thank you

cinderspenguin
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The order 1886.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 06 Jun 2015, 23:14

@cinderspenguin wrote:would love to play this game. Please try to get it for us.

thank you

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I've added it to our request list, here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1-all-current-requests-read-this-first-please

Please note though (as the red notice at the beginning of the list indicates) that there is no guarantee that we will release anything from that list.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy on Sun 07 Jun 2015, 00:31

Carlos wrote:
@cinderspenguin wrote:would love to play this game. Please try to get it for us.

thank you

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I've added it to our request list, here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1-all-current-requests-read-this-first-please

Please note though (as the red notice at the beginning of the list indicates) that there is no guarantee that we will release anything from that list.

It's a console exclusive title.

Anarchy
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Need For Speed series

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 07 Jun 2015, 00:43

@Anarchy wrote:
It's a console exclusive title.

You're right (my mistake). I probably got used to the fact that almost all people request PC games only...but in the end, it absolutely doesn't matter though what is on the list or what isn't. 

//EDIT

Theoretically, I would even have to check whether each and every request requires a "permanent internet connection" (which usually means a game is un-crackable) or not. But I myself don't bother honestly. 

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy on Sun 07 Jun 2015, 17:25

Carlos wrote:Theoretically, I would even have to check whether each and every request requires a "permanent internet connection" (which usually means a game is un-crackable) or not. But I myself don't bother honestly. 

Nothing is un-crackable AFAIK. Though most of the trash these days isn't worth the effort I guess...

Then again, SimCity was cracked (before the singleplayer update)...

Anarchy
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Need For Speed series

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 08 Jun 2015, 04:23

@Anarchy wrote:
Nothing is un-crackable AFAIK. Though most of the trash these days isn't worth the effort I guess...

Then again, SimCity was cracked (before the singleplayer update)...

I should have written "practically" uncrackable. Razz  But you're right. Everything is in theory crackable, but a couple of games would need to take lots of effort. These games are often those that require a permanent internet connection. It requires an effort, which not many cracker groups would do. I remember it took quite a while until someone managed to create a working (cracked) copy of Diablo III, back then.

Contemporary similar examples would include PVZ: Garden Warfare or Titanfall.  

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum