Show ur channels

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Show ur channels

Post by TafaraSimmer on Sun 07 Jun 2015, 19:44


_________________
They see me rolin' What a Face  The Sims Plumbob 1 Haters gonna hate :$: Can't touch banana Happy B-day! Hammertime LEGEND KILLER Hammertime Jelly_2 Censored :$: Haters gonna hate  I'm so happy emergaw  What a Face Paty ninja!
avatar
TafaraSimmer
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10
  • .
  • .
  • .

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA , WWE , FIFA
Male Posts : 15
Points : 1136
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-22
Age : 22
Location : South Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show ur channels

Post by Sim Architect on Sun 07 Jun 2015, 19:48

Nice idea! Mine is in my signature below!

Tea 1 Tea 1

_________________
Kind regards!

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

avatar
Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853
Points : 4377
Reputation : 163
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show ur channels

Post by coolcandy3001 on Sun 07 Jun 2015, 21:50

https://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyKirstt

Hate how my URL has my old channel name but beggars can't be choosers D:
avatar
coolcandy3001
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*
Female Posts : 333
Points : 1412
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 16
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show ur channels

Post by Sim Architect on Sun 07 Jun 2015, 22:04

@coolcandy3001 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyKirstt

Hate how my URL has my old channel name but beggars can't be choosers D:
Nice! I LOVE the nick name! Are you monetizing already? I just added you.

_________________
Kind regards!

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

avatar
Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853
Points : 4377
Reputation : 163
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show ur channels

Post by coolcandy3001 on Sun 07 Jun 2015, 22:28

@Sim Architect wrote:
@coolcandy3001 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyKirstt

Hate how my URL has my old channel name but beggars can't be choosers D:
Nice! I LOVE the nick name! Are you monetizing already? I just added you.
Nah, I'm not. One because youtube is something my mum doensn't know about and since I only have 2 videos it'd be so horribly useless rofl.
avatar
coolcandy3001
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*
Female Posts : 333
Points : 1412
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 16
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show ur channels

Post by Sim Architect on Sun 07 Jun 2015, 22:35

@coolcandy3001 wrote:
@Sim Architect wrote:
@coolcandy3001 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyKirstt

Hate how my URL has my old channel name but beggars can't be choosers D:
Nice! I LOVE the nick name! Are you monetizing already? I just added you.
Nah, I'm not. One because youtube is something my mum doensn't know about and since I only have 2 videos it'd be so horribly useless rofl.

I thought that you had more in the past. It's ok, you will find your way around it soon enough!

Just remember you can't monetize your past, I had a bunch of views from the time I started my channel to the time I actually activated the monetization that I just lost Sad

Meanwhile, just have fun and enjoy some tea!

Tea 1 Tea 1

_________________
Kind regards!

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

avatar
Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853
Points : 4377
Reputation : 163
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show ur channels

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum