Skidrow Risen WINRAR Password HELP!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skidrow Risen WINRAR Password HELP!!

Post by Lostwheelcap on Sun 07 Jun 2015, 22:02

Hej everyone,

i hope you can help me. I need the password for risen SKIDROW WinRar Archive. I find the torrent on gamingsnacck. I try skidrow, SKIDROW, winrar..and 10 other passwords but it dont works.

Sad Sad Sad Sad

Big thanks for your help!

Lostwheelcap
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 1140
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skidrow Risen WINRAR Password HELP!!

Post by Sim Architect on Sun 07 Jun 2015, 22:10

Hi! We only give support to our torrents and downloads, but usually stuff you download with password is fake, so you should be careful!

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/downloads-f1/where-to-find-games4theworld-downloads-t53.htm


Warning: TEA Warning: TEA

_________________
Kind regards!

The Sim Architect

Returning slowly to the forum, after more than 2 YEARS away!
avatar
Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Minecraft, Cities:Skylines
Male Posts : 1876
Points : 4620
Reputation : 165
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 39
Location : Netherlands

View user profile http://www.thesimarchitect.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SKIDROW WIN RAR Password HELP!!

Post by Lostwheelcap on Sun 07 Jun 2015, 22:15

Ok, i think too. So i try to instal and play mafia2. I hop it works;)

Thank you!

Lostwheelcap
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 1140
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skidrow Risen WINRAR Password HELP!!

Post by Sim Architect on Sun 07 Jun 2015, 22:16

You're welcome! Please let us know if you got your game running or if you need further assistance, I will keep the topic open for now Wink

Tea 5 Tea 5

_________________
Kind regards!

The Sim Architect

Returning slowly to the forum, after more than 2 YEARS away!
avatar
Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Minecraft, Cities:Skylines
Male Posts : 1876
Points : 4620
Reputation : 165
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 39
Location : Netherlands

View user profile http://www.thesimarchitect.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Skidrow Risen WINRAR Password HELP!!

Post by Webmaster on Sun 07 Jun 2015, 22:41

//MOVED
Hi there,

If the .RAR file is password-protected, I can assure you that it's FAKE 9 out of 10 times. (Just like the downloads for which you have to fill in surveys)
Read more about that in this informative guide: http://games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Guides/How_to_download_a_torrent_Guide.pdf

Is there anything else we can currently help you with?

Webmaster
Webmaster

Webmaster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026732
Reputation : 2268
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skidrow Risen WINRAR Password HELP!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 10 Jun 2015, 22:04

@Lostwheelcap wrote:Hej everyone,

i hope you can help me. I need the password for risen SKIDROW WinRar Archive. I find the torrent on gamingsnacck. I try skidrow, SKIDROW, winrar..and 10 other passwords but it dont works.

Sad Sad Sad Sad

Big thanks for your help!

That may be a late reply, but if there are passwords necessary, and the torrent is legit, then you can usually find the password in the description (on the torrent site directly) and/or in any included instructions.

I'm not sure why some uploaders seem to do that, but it doesn't happen so often anyway. Beyond that, keep in mind what the others said before me.


What he said.

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4


Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16246
Points : 21665
Reputation : 2346
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skidrow Risen WINRAR Password HELP!!

Post by Sim Architect on Wed 10 Jun 2015, 22:07

Carlos wrote:
@Lostwheelcap wrote:Hej everyone,

i hope you can help me. I need the password for risen SKIDROW WinRar Archive. I find the torrent on gamingsnacck. I try skidrow, SKIDROW, winrar..and 10 other passwords but it dont works.

Sad Sad Sad Sad

Big thanks for your help!

That may be a late reply, but if there are passwords necessary, and the torrent is legit, then you can usually find the password in the description (on the torrent site directly) and/or in any included instructions.

I'm not sure why some uploaders seem to do that, but it doesn't happen so often anyway. Beyond that, keep in mind what the others said before me.


What he said.
Oh, does it actually happen with legit torrents?

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5

_________________
Kind regards!

The Sim Architect

Returning slowly to the forum, after more than 2 YEARS away!
avatar
Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Minecraft, Cities:Skylines
Male Posts : 1876
Points : 4620
Reputation : 165
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 39
Location : Netherlands

View user profile http://www.thesimarchitect.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Skidrow Risen WINRAR Password HELP!!

Post by Webmaster on Thu 11 Jun 2015, 13:56

Hi there,

It happens very rarely. For example people use their website link as the password. Kind of like advertisement.
Password-protected RAR files in torrents are actually not allowed on most major torrent websites.
If you upload something, your intention is to share the file. By locking the file, you're not really contributing to that thought...

Webmaster
Webmaster

Webmaster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026732
Reputation : 2268
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skidrow Risen WINRAR Password HELP!!

Post by Sim Architect on Thu 11 Jun 2015, 18:23

Admin wrote:Hi there,

It happens very rarely. For example people use their website link as the password. Kind of like advertisement.
Password-protected RAR files in torrents are actually not allowed on most major torrent websites.
If you upload something, your intention is to share the file. By locking the file, you're not really contributing to that thought...
What he said. And you can always add a text file with your website link or anything like that, it's way more elegant and safe for the user, being also the standard for pirate stuff since the start of times!!

All hail King Tea! All hail King Tea!

_________________
Kind regards!

The Sim Architect

Returning slowly to the forum, after more than 2 YEARS away!
avatar
Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Minecraft, Cities:Skylines
Male Posts : 1876
Points : 4620
Reputation : 165
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 39
Location : Netherlands

View user profile http://www.thesimarchitect.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Skidrow Risen WINRAR Password HELP!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum