The Sims 4 Expansion packs don't show up in the game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Expansion packs don't show up in the game

Post by Tonka on Mon 08 Jun 2015, 09:09

I tried everything. I've go all expansions packs. I downloaded Ultimate fix. I tried with crack v8 but still it wants me to register The Sims 4 to Origin to enable packs. :DedicatedToLorilihim
Can someone share with me how to enable those packs without origin ? Very Happy
Sorry about bad English. The Sims Plumbob 1

Tonka
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Expansion packs don't show up in the game

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 08 Jun 2015, 20:06

@Tonka wrote:I tried everything. I've go all expansions packs. I downloaded Ultimate fix. I tried with crack v8 but still it wants me to register The Sims 4 to Origin to enable packs. :DedicatedToLorilihim
Can someone share with me how to enable those packs without origin ? Very Happy
Sorry about bad English. The Sims Plumbob 1

//MOVED

Welcome to the forum,

Please download the games from Games4theworld instead. You cna get the base game of Sims 4 and "Get to Work" from this page here:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Install the files according to the included instructions, for now, and see if you can get it working that way. Good luck !

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Acting Administrator
General of the Armies & Gatekeeper
G4TW Acting Administrator General of the Armies & Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonka on Tue 09 Jun 2015, 20:35

Thanks for reply
I done everything what you said
1. I download The Sims 4 and Get to work from the link you gave me
2.I install The Sims 4,Switch off my antivirus program (Avast),install both of vcredists
3. I copied files of Get to work to The Sims 4 map
4.I logged in to Origin (because it asked me to log in Origin)
And then again the same it's showing that I have packs but I have to connect The Sims 4 to origin to enable them (register The Sims 4 to Origin) Help

Tonka
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 09 Jun 2015, 20:43

@Tonka wrote:Thanks for reply
I done everything what you said
1. I download The Sims 4 and Get to work from the link you gave me
2.I install The Sims 4,Switch off my antivirus program (Avast),install both of vcredists
3. I copied files of Get to work to The Sims 4 map
4.I logged in to Origin (because it asked me to log in Origin)
And then again the same it's showing that I have packs but I have to connect The Sims 4 to origin to enable them (register The Sims 4 to Origin) Help

You see..."switching off" antivirus programs doesn't always work. Instead, you should actually make sure to configure all exclusions properly. See this guide for an introduction:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

You really need to make sure to actually do these things properly. Otherwise it won't work and you're just wasting your time and get frustrated only...

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Acting Administrator
General of the Armies & Gatekeeper
G4TW Acting Administrator General of the Armies & Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonka on Tue 09 Jun 2015, 21:52

I now add TS4.exe to exceptions list in my antivirus but it's still the same.
I did everything what they said but I don't have error at start up I switch off Windows Defender I add TS4.exe to Firewall.
I tried again and the same it's still showing this picture like celebrating 15 years of The Sims 4 and it is showing that I have packs but I need to connect The Sims 4 to Origin ( register) Shocked Why God. Why.

Tonka
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum