Origin bought base and expansions, and I dont know where to put the downloaded expansions in my origin bought base game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin bought base and expansions, and I dont know where to put the downloaded expansions in my origin bought base game.

Post by chocolatenerd on Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:23 am

I have the Sims base game, generations, high end stuff, university, late night, supernatural and world adventures purchased through origin.
 I downloaded ambitions, master suite stuff, movie stuff, fast lane, showtime and 70s, 80s, and 90s expansion packs.   I have the WinRAR.  I have a 1.67.2.024017 latest version.  I need to know exactly what to do next.  A discussion I found a year ago told me where to put everything with these bought expansions and base game, and I can’t find it any where.  I know you have to follow a different path then the downloaded base game, I just can't remember where.  Could you please let me know soon!?

chocolatenerd
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Origin bought base and expansions, and I dont know where to put the downloaded expansions in my origin bought base game.

Post by Adwomin on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:02 am

Hello,

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
This is all you need to know: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly#

Follow those steps and DO NOT skip any steps. After that your game should work just fine.

Good luck and please let us know if you're stuck!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Origin bought base and expansions, and I dont know where to put the downloaded expansions in my origin bought base game.

Post by Sim Architect on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:23 am

Admin wrote:Hello,

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
This is all you need to know: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly#

Follow those steps and DO NOT skip any steps. After that your game should work just fine.

Good luck and please let us know if you're stuck!
What he said. And, if you'd like, there is a nice video tutorial below Smile

Please, let's know if you got your game fixed or if you need further assistance.

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum