Sims arnt showing up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims arnt showing up?

Post by nicolecookie18 on Wed 17 Jun 2015, 18:35

ok, so ive been playing the sims 4 since you guys put it up. and ive had zero problems. When Get To Work came out it went perfectly! the problem didnt start untill i applied the Ultimate Fix to get the update with the Luxery Party Stuff. when i tried to continue a household the sims didnt show up. i tried re-downlading the fix and re-aplying it. still the sims wernt there. so i decided to just create a new household. create a sims worked normally, after i finished i tried to move the new household into a home. and the same thing happened! as a last resort i tried uninstalling and re installing EVERYThing. and the problem is still there. im at a loss, i have no clue what to do. please help

nicolecookie18
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims arnt showing up?

Post by Norwegiansimmer on Thu 18 Jun 2015, 16:28

It's one of your mods! I had the same problem. I had to move them out of the folder, and then place a few back in, restart the game, check if it worked, quit and do the same all over until i found the one that made the sims disappear.
It does take a while, but it's worth it.
Norwegiansimmer
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims arnt showing up?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 19 Jun 2015, 02:40

@nicolecookie18 wrote:ok, so ive been playing the sims 4 since you guys put it up. and ive had zero problems. When Get To Work came out it went perfectly! the problem didnt start untill i applied the Ultimate Fix to get the update with the Luxery Party Stuff. when i tried to continue a household the sims didnt show up. i tried re-downlading the fix and re-aplying it. still the sims wernt there. so i decided to just create a new household. create a sims worked normally, after i finished i tried to move the new household into a home. and the same thing happened! as a last resort i tried uninstalling and re installing EVERYThing. and the problem is still there. im at a loss, i have no clue what to do. please help

Hello and welcome to the forum,

What the previous poster said. Smile  I would like to add though that you should generally check your mods and custom content at first, instead of resorting to "uninstalling and then re-installing". Because that only rarely fixes issues, and if not done properly, can screw up your entire installation completely.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum