Luxary party stuff not showing up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luxary party stuff not showing up

Post by Jimbob_ on Sun 21 Jun 2015, 10:49

When i apply the ultimate fix + GtW everything else shows up except luxury party. Origin isn't open and I've been trying to get it working for days. Any ideas?

Jimbob_
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Luxary party stuff not showing up

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 21 Jun 2015, 11:07

@Jimbob_ wrote:When i apply the ultimate fix + GtW everything else shows up except luxury party. Origin isn't open and I've been trying to get it working for days. Any ideas?

//MOVED

Hello again,

You need to download and install the latest Ultimate fix, "on top" of the Get to Work-expansion. Get the fix rom the opening post here and apply the files according to the included instructions:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Good luck !

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimbob_ on Sun 21 Jun 2015, 11:42

Ok i did that and for some weird reason the items don't show up. Example: 

Jimbob_
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 21 Jun 2015, 19:54

Assuming you did everything right, in terms of adding the fix and stuff, are you using any mods ? If so, have you tried removing them already ?

This is in all likelihood due to some mod conflict or glitched-out savefile. If you can start the game properly, and the Luxury Pack shows up, it will probably mean you installed everything correctly.

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimbob_ on Sun 21 Jun 2015, 20:14

Took out my mods folder. Nothing. The save might be broken, i have been playing it since launch.

Jimbob_
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 21 Jun 2015, 20:59

@Jimbob_ wrote:Took out my mods folder. Nothing. The save might be broken, i have been playing it since launch.

Have a look at step #2 of the guide here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t20396-unable-to-start-the-contents-of-your-user-data-directory-were-created-by-a-newer-version-of-the-sims-4

Look in your "saves"-folder for any files with an earlier modification date...and try restoring some of the other savefiles. You may lose some in-game progress, but maybe you're lucky and can play on, with an earlier "state" of the game.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum