Sims 3 Generations?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Generations?

Post by Pumaz on Wed 24 Jun 2015, 09:29

Ummmm. Where's Sims 3 Generations, I Checked The Offical Download Page And It Wasnt There Can Somebody Tell Me Why There Is No Sims 3 Generations?

Pumaz
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 4,Sims 3,Mirror's Edge
Male Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Generations?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 25 Jun 2015, 04:05

@Pumaz wrote:Ummmm. Where's Sims 3 Generations, I Checked The Offical Download Page And It Wasnt There Can Somebody Tell Me Why There Is No Sims 3 Generations?

Hello,

https://games4theworld.org/downloads

It is "still" there, you just need to look carefully. It is roughly in the middle of the page, so you'll need to scroll down. You can also use the search function on the page (press CTRL + F while in your browser, type what you are looking for and then hit enter - the browser will then highlight the result on the page).

Or you simply go for the "Complete Collection" of Sims 3, located at the top of the list - that one has all Sims 3 games in one package.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum