DLC.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DLC.

Post by kalelum on Thu 25 Jun 2015, 18:27

Right after sims 4 is open and starting I exit sims and then it takes ages to load and never loads to the main menu and then i try again and i wait till the music and then I get load and ect but the dlc never comes up..

kalelum
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 14
Points : 836
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DLC.

Post by xXRawrCookiesXx on Thu 25 Jun 2015, 18:39

Is Origin running in the background?

_________________
I love The Sims 4 Smile  All Hail Carlos! and The Sims 2
avatar
xXRawrCookiesXx
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 2, Minecraft
Female Posts : 12
Points : 964
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-21
Location : Why do ya wanna know

View user profile http://xxrawrilovecookiesxx.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: DLC.

Post by kalelum on Thu 25 Jun 2015, 18:40

no it's not running in the background i make sure

kalelum
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 14
Points : 836
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DLC.

Post by xXRawrCookiesXx on Thu 25 Jun 2015, 18:45

Is Anti-Virus off?

_________________
I love The Sims 4 Smile  All Hail Carlos! and The Sims 2
avatar
xXRawrCookiesXx
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 2, Minecraft
Female Posts : 12
Points : 964
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-21
Location : Why do ya wanna know

View user profile http://xxrawrilovecookiesxx.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: DLC.

Post by kalelum on Thu 25 Jun 2015, 18:47

yes i literally have everything turned off

kalelum
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 14
Points : 836
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DLC.

Post by xXRawrCookiesXx on Thu 25 Jun 2015, 18:51

Maybe you should uninstall and reinstall The Sims 4, I think your Firewall or Anti-Virus might've deleted a certain file from your game

_________________
I love The Sims 4 Smile  All Hail Carlos! and The Sims 2
avatar
xXRawrCookiesXx
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 2, Minecraft
Female Posts : 12
Points : 964
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-21
Location : Why do ya wanna know

View user profile http://xxrawrilovecookiesxx.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: DLC.

Post by kalelum on Thu 25 Jun 2015, 18:54

normally after i retstart anti viris gets turned off and firewall is normally off

kalelum
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 14
Points : 836
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DLC.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 27 Jun 2015, 07:39

kalelum wrote:normally after i retstart anti viris gets turned off and firewall is normally off


//MOVED


Hello and welcome to the forum,


Are you sure you configured the "exclusions" and the firewall on your laptop correctly ? See this post again:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

And AFTER (re-) doing this procedure, try re-downloading the crack-only here:
bit.ly 1dL2nT0

Copy & paste those files (inside the .RAR) into C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, overwrite the existing files. Then re-start the game, and see if that shows any improvement. 

Please keep in mind that simply "turning off everything" doesn't always help. Many anti-virus programs simply don't accept this kind of user-input. So even if it says "anti-virus is off", it may actually still be working in the background, without you knowing it. You should familiarize yourself with yoursecurity software, and see how "exclusions" are configured there.


Good luck for now !  

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14315
Points : 18994
Reputation : 2020
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DLC.

Post by kalelum on Sun 28 Jun 2015, 02:58

I don't want this taken personally but from how you all work at your pace but I followed everything, read the instructions word by word but I think it's not the DlC it's more because it's not been updated but i'm having crashes ect and how it can't connect to origin and stuff like that

kalelum
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 14
Points : 836
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DLC.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 28 Jun 2015, 03:28

kalelum wrote:I don't want this taken personally but from how you all work at your pace but I followed everything, read the instructions word by word but I think it's not the DlC it's more because it's not been updated but i'm having crashes ect and how it can't connect to origin and stuff like that

No, I don't take it personally. But you should - if possible - always be as precise as possible about your problems. In your own interest, and also because it makes things easier for the Helper who is trying to assist you. Smile

When exactly does the game crash...? At startup ? In the middle of the game ? Are you getting any error messages ? Have you added any custom content as of lately ? Also, see the "DEP fix" that I described in this post here. Maybe it can help a bit reducing crashes. Another idea: reduce some graphics options in your in-game options menu, and try BOTH options named "laptop mode on" and "laptop mode off". Just mark or unmark the box that say laptop mode.

Also, if you mean you are having gallery problems, most of the things surrounding that have been documented here already:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4


Have you read the guide ?

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14315
Points : 18994
Reputation : 2020
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DLC.

Post by kalelum on Sun 28 Jun 2015, 05:13

Like during gameplay and I've removed the cc thats recent as it's not compatible with this version of the game or doesn't show up at all but no it just crashed and "sims 4 has stopped working" then it plays for hours straight and then it starts again but personally I've lowered my graphic ect and I'm pretty sure everything is all updated ect just what I think personally it is from not being all updated if i am personally honest

kalelum
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 14
Points : 836
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DLC.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 01 Jul 2015, 10:49

kalelum wrote:Like during gameplay and I've removed the cc thats recent as it's not compatible with this version of the game or doesn't show up at all but no it just crashed and "sims 4 has stopped working" then it plays for hours straight and then it starts again but personally I've lowered my graphic ect and I'm pretty sure everything is all updated ect just what I think personally it is from not being all updated if i am personally honest

Lowering the graphics can be one option, yes. Another idea would be to try and restore an older version of your savefile. See step 2 of the guide here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t20396-unable-to-start-the-contents-of-your-user-data-directory-were-created-by-a-newer-version-of-the-sims-4


Those crashings could be due to a corrupted save, but I can't really tell you more at this point, sorry.


P.S. also make sure to download and install ALL available "Windows updates", too.

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14315
Points : 18994
Reputation : 2020
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DLC.

Post by kalelum on Wed 01 Jul 2015, 15:29

Carlos wrote:
kalelum wrote:Like during gameplay and I've removed the cc thats recent as it's not compatible with this version of the game or doesn't show up at all but no it just crashed and "sims 4 has stopped working" then it plays for hours straight and then it starts again but personally I've lowered my graphic ect and I'm pretty sure everything is all updated ect just what I think personally it is from not being all updated if i am personally honest

Lowering the graphics can be one option, yes. Another idea would be to try and restore an older version of your savefile. See step 2 of the guide here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t20396-unable-to-start-the-contents-of-your-user-data-directory-were-created-by-a-newer-version-of-the-sims-4


Those crashings could be due to a corrupted save, but I can't really tell you more at this point, sorry.


P.S. also make sure to download and install ALL available "Windows updates", too.
My graphics are on meduim because of some hair styles but I re started the game ect but it's fine so far but yeah just watching for the new version of the fix but thank you anyway!

kalelum
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 14
Points : 836
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum