How do I use the gallery with Origin online without getting my STUFF removed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do I use the gallery with Origin online without getting my STUFF removed?

Post by SuperYoshi on Mon 29 Jun 2015, 20:34

Hi, I just installed Sims 4 by G4TW, great great, tysm. Very Happy

But.. after I get everything working install Get to Work and apply the ultimate fix, I want to go on the gallery, and indeed I can..
But... My stuff packs and expansion pack are removed by Origin?

My question for you today is, how can I get both the gallery and the expansions and stuff packs working within my game? What's the best practice?

Thanks so much for your time and help, much appreciated.

SuperYoshi
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do I use the gallery with Origin online without getting my STUFF removed?

Post by SuperYoshi on Mon 29 Jun 2015, 20:39

quick update:

I just fixed it by exitting origin, and starting Sims 4. Apparantly than the Get to Work and stuff packs are working fine..? I don't know for sure yet.. but I guess they are? Can someone confirm that for me? I'm about to check myself though..

And when I need the gallery I just startup origin in the background..

SuperYoshi
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do I use the gallery with Origin online without getting my STUFF removed?

Post by xKooriix on Wed 01 Jul 2015, 10:33

you can't use the expansion pack on the origin because it was only a crack & not an original copy, that's why you can't use it when you go online in origin.

if you want to make GTW exp. pack appear on your game your origin must be exited. do not log in.

The Blue Team Knows No Team, But The Bird In The North.
Whose Name Is Articuno.
Wisdom over Instinct
Calm over Valor
OBSERVE.ADAPT.EVOLVE
|What Is Cold, May Never Freeze|
TEAM MYSTIC
xKooriix
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Playing with others' hearts
Female Posts : 153

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 13:11

@SuperYoshi wrote:quick update:

I just fixed it by exitting origin, and starting Sims 4. Apparantly than the Get to Work and stuff packs are working fine..? I don't know for sure yet.. but I guess they are? Can someone confirm that for me? I'm about to check myself though..

And when I need the gallery I just startup origin in the background..

Hello and welcome to the forum SuperYoshi,

Yes, you are only supposed to access the gallery (with a cracked Sims 4) from the main menu of the game. Please see this guide here for more details:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

Is there anything else we can help you with or can I consider the topic "solved" ?

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum