Sims 3 'Enter your registration code here' problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 'Enter your registration code here' problem

Post by Jossidk on Wed 01 Jul 2015, 06:12

I have just downloaded the sims 3 and everything that I needed to get the base running. I tried to the best of my abilities to follow the steps and not make a mistake, but I am currently running onto a problem. Everytime I launch the application, a window appears asking to enter a registration code as shown in the image

What should I do to fix this? I did not intend to download any expansion packs then, and only aimed for the base game

Jossidk
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 'Enter your registration code here' problem

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 04 Jul 2015, 01:51

Jossidk wrote:I have just downloaded the sims 3 and everything that I needed to get the base running. I tried to the best of my abilities to follow the steps and not make a mistake, but I am currently running onto a problem. Everytime I launch the application, a window appears asking to enter a registration code as shown in the image

What should I do to fix this? I did not intend to download any expansion packs then, and only aimed for the base game

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Well, you cannot have 'just the bas game'. Smile  In order to get the game running with the "Ultimate fix", please install at least one of the expansions or stuffpacks of TS3. Please do the steps from #2 to #5 here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Do the steps properly. Good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14433

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum