game just stopped opening

View previous topic View next topic Go down

game just stopped opening

Post by taywhar on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 03:13

i had the fix, i had everything set right,it ran fine. i was playing it fine for the past week. everything is updated, but then i try to open the game today and it just will not open no matter what i do.

taywhar
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: game just stopped opening

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 07 Jul 2015, 16:49

@taywhar wrote:i had the fix, i had everything set right,it ran fine. i was playing it fine for the past week. everything is updated, but then i try to open the game today and it just will not open no matter what i do.

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the late reply,

Did you make sure to add the install folder of your Sims 4 game to the 'exclusions' of your anti-virus system ? It's possible your crack-files got deleted.

See this post here and do all the suggestions:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

And AFTER (re-) doing this procedure, try re-downloading the crack-only here:

bit.ly 1dL2nT0

Copy & paste those files (inside the .RAR) into C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, overwrite the existing files. Then re-start the game, and see if that shows any improvement. 
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13755

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum