Origin help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin help

Post by Justlaxinnn on Sun 05 Jul 2015, 22:31

Ive done everything in the forum post to get Origin with the G4TW crack and its still displaying RLD. Pleaseee help.

Justlaxinnn
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Origin help

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 06 Jul 2015, 17:11

@Justlaxinnn wrote:Ive done everything in the forum post to get Origin with the G4TW crack and its still displaying RLD. Pleaseee help.

Hello,

Look at the Origin account that you use for connecting to the gallery...does it have the Sims 4 CAS demo in its 'library' ? The demo is still available for free and I suggest you add it.

Then try it this way: start Origin and stay in ONLINE mode. Then start the cracked Sims 4 and from the main menu of the game, try accessing the gallery. See if it lets you download anything.  
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Justlaxinnn on Sun 12 Jul 2015, 22:31

Okay I downloaded the Sims 4 Demo through my Origin account and opened up the cracked version. I went to the Gallery and its still saying RLD. I have Online Access enabled. Still not sure whats going wrong.

Justlaxinnn
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 13 Jul 2015, 16:57

@Justlaxinnn wrote:Okay I downloaded the Sims 4 Demo through my Origin account and opened up the cracked version. I went to the Gallery and its still saying RLD. I have Online Access enabled. Still not sure whats going wrong.

Sometimes you need to try multiple times, or at different times of the day, in order to get this working. I myself haven't tried the gallery as of late, but I don't think that this feature has been blocked from cracked Sims 4 games (yet).

You could also try downloading from the CAS demo itself, and then transferring the stuff from My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 CAS demo\Tray, into My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray. That could be a workaround too.

Other than that I'm afraid I can't give more advice at the moment, sorry.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by El_Sim_O on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 00:40

I just created an account to say that I'm experiencing the same thing... I recently updated Origin, like most people here...

I have tried opening CAS, it opened without any problem... I opened TS4 with Origin Online and it still shows RLD!

I went to the TS4 options and disabled the online feature, then turned the game off.  Then went ahead and turned TS4 on again and enabled the online feature while still having Origin online.

I'm kinda running out of ideas here =(

El_Sim_O
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum