HELP ME WITH THE SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE! PLEASE ADMIN HELP :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP ME WITH THE SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE! PLEASE ADMIN HELP :(

Post by BbyGhie23 on Wed 08 Jul 2015, 12:40

Admin I have a problem with my sims 3 island paradise, i followed the instruction to install the 1.67 patch manually so that i can install the island paradise but after i install it and copy the crack to the bin of the sims 3 base game, and when i run the game, it notify that the sims 3 base game have a different version to the sims 3 island paradise and when i check it. the version of island paradise is 19.0.101.022001 and the version of the base game sims 3 is 1.67.2.024002 and it indicates that if you want to continue or not and if i click continue then the game will start and when it reach out the main menu i cant create a new game. Can you help me? Co'z i really want to play the island paradise but i cant install it properly. What will i do? but right now i uninstall the island paradise to avoid my previous expansions from crashing. but i still have the installer. please help me  Why. Why. Why. Why God. Why God. Why God. Help Help Help The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob
BbyGhie23
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2, The Sims 3 and The Sims 4
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HELP ME WITH THE SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE! PLEASE ADMIN HELP :(

Post by Adwomin on Thu 09 Jul 2015, 11:05

Hello there,

What happens when the game runs, do you get a blank menu?

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER PROBLEM WITH SIMS 3

Post by BbyGhie23 on Thu 09 Jul 2015, 13:33

Yes i get blank menu, theres no available option to run a new game.

//EDIT

Admin i have another problem with my sims 3 im also the one who have problem in the sims 3 island paradise but this time i reinstall all my sims 3 base game and generations, world adventure, university life and katy perry sweet treats and i did not include the island paradise anymore. I delete the island paradise because i think that is the reason why sims 3 always crashing. and now that i installed the game properly. every time i launch the game this note always pop up. and i dont know what is the meaning of this. and when i already started playing yes i can create new game, i can create a sim but in a minute. if i am not mistaken if its 30mins or 40mins the sims will be logged and the sims will out and there will notify that the sims stopped working. I already restart my laptop and play it again and that is always happening to my game. Please can anyone know this. Help Help Help
Attachments
mel.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(29 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
BbyGhie23
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 09 Jul 2015, 20:36

BbyGhie23 wrote:Yes i get blank menu, theres no available option to run a new game.

//EDIT

Admin i have another problem with my sims 3 im also the one who have problem in the sims 3 island paradise but this time i reinstall all my sims 3 base game and generations, world adventure, university life and katy perry sweet treats and i did not include the island paradise anymore. I delete the island paradise because i think that is the reason why sims 3 always crashing. and now that i installed the game properly. every time i launch the game this note always pop up. and i dont know what is the meaning of this. and when i already started playing yes i can create new game, i can create a sim but in a minute. if i am not mistaken if its 30mins or 40mins the sims will be logged and the sims will out and there will notify that the sims stopped working. I already restart my laptop and play it again and that is always happening to my game. Please can anyone know this. Help Help Help

Topics merged, please keep ALL discussions on the same problem in one topic only. Smile  Do not open new threads if you have follow-up questions.

Is your computer strong enough for the game ? In general, see this reply here for possible crash solutions:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t17208-sims-3-has-stopped-working#118442

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14441

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BbyGhie23 on Fri 10 Jul 2015, 00:47

there is always poping up every time i play, saids that computer memory disk are low..
BbyGhie23
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 11 Jul 2015, 08:21

BbyGhie23 wrote:there is always poping up every time i play, saids that computer memory disk are low..

Is your computer strong enoug to play the game ? What are your system specifications ?

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14441

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum