ultimate fix questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ultimate fix questions

Post by Ram.H on Thu 09 Jul 2015, 23:39

i have two questions for the ultimate fix :
1- when will you update it to version 1.9.80.1020 ? or maybe only the update files
2- i have a cracked CD version of the game . i dont know which version is it . can i apply the ultimate fix to it ? because im not sure what release is it or the crack WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Ram.H
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ultimate fix questions

Post by coolcandy3001 on Fri 10 Jul 2015, 12:43

Go to My Documents/Electronic Art/The Sims 4 and open the file called "gameversion" - You won't need the ultimate fix for the CD version, it'll update to 1.9 automatically.
coolcandy3001
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*
Female Posts : 333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ram.H on Wed 15 Jul 2015, 01:05

@coolcandy3001 wrote:Go to My Documents/Electronic Art/The Sims 4 and open the file called "gameversion" - You won't need the ultimate fix for the CD version, it'll update to 1.9 automatically.
what do i do with the file ?

Ram.H
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justxannemarie on Thu 16 Jul 2015, 07:17

And BTW for your first question. things like this are in my mind everyday but why should i ask. you can ask it to the admin and the moderators and they will have the same answer for you...

Be patient... games4theworld don't releases or cracks games by itself. so games4theworld has to wait untill some people cracked the game and put the reloaded/cracked version online. i think those people waited for the wellnesspack and the half-door upgrade to release a new update which contains all those stuff.

justxannemarie
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

Female Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 12:08

@Ram.H wrote:what do i do with the file ?

Sorry for the late reply, but you are supposed to LOOK inside the file and read what number is in there: it will show you the current game version of your game. 

The Ultimate fix from Games4TheWorld currently supports game version 1.7.65.1020. And I'll assume that your "cracked CD" version is also from RELOADED (i.e. it doesn't need Origin to run, unlike the old version from the 3DM group). If it's realyl from RELOADED, I suggest you wait a little while with updating, until a new Ultimate fix has been released.

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum