Problem after start the game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem after start the game

Post by SweetMister on Sat 11 Jul 2015, 01:26

Hey I have some problem. I have purchased some The Sims 3 CD´s (and major version) and I have maybe 3 download games and some collection. My friend have it too but her game works well. So mistake is isnt in crack, version game etc. Anyways after I start the game... game show me this... 
I cant click to anything and I cant close the game... (only with ctrl+alt+delete). I already do reinstal game I use other crack and so one... But game still doesnt working. Thx for some help.

SweetMister
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem after start the game

Post by Sim Architect on Sat 11 Jul 2015, 02:12

Hi there! Welcome to Games 4 the World!!!

Please, take a look at some topics that I found on the search below, and let us know if you got your problem solved with any of the solutions shown there.

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/search?search_keywords=blank+menu

We're here in case you need further assistance. Otherwise, if you fixed it, please let's know, so we can close the topic (it will be great if you point to us which solution was the best for you, so others can also learn).

Happy simming!!!

Tea 5 Tea 5

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1851

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetMister on Sat 11 Jul 2015, 13:16

@Sim Architect wrote:Hi there! Welcome to Games 4 the World!!!

Please, take a look at some topics that I found on the search below, and let us know if you got your problem solved with any of the solutions shown there.

We're here in case you need further assistance. Otherwise, if you fixed it, please let's know, so we can close the topic (it will be great if you point to us which solution was the best for you, so others can also learn).

Happy simming!!!

Tea 5 Tea 5
I look at some topics... I try Ultimate fix but it still dont work. I thought it was some problem with "packages" but after I moved all my package files away it still doesnt work. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

SweetMister
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 12 Jul 2015, 21:17

@SweetMister wrote:

Happy simming!!!

Tea 5 Tea 5
I look at some topics... I try Ultimate fix but it still dont work. I thought it was some problem with "packages" but after I moved all my package files away it still doesnt work. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

//MOVED

Hello,

Please make sure to have another look at this guide here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

And focus on the steps #2, #4 and #5 (strictly in this order). Again, make sure to do these steps properly, and you should be able to get your game running.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect on Sun 12 Jul 2015, 22:33

Carlos wrote:
@SweetMister wrote:

Happy simming!!!

Tea 5 Tea 5

//MOVED

Hello,

Please make sure to have another look at this guide here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

And focus on the steps #2, #4 and #5 (strictly in this order). Again, make sure to do these steps properly, and you should be able to get your game running.
What he said. Thank you, Carlos! I am quite lousy lately, sorry. :$:

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1851

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top