Graphical errors with Business as Usual Bistro set

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graphical errors with Business as Usual Bistro set

Post by Mentality on Sat 11 Jul 2015, 07:10

I've started up playing The Sims 3 again. I got many downloads from the downloads section, but I've noticed some graphical issues with the Business as Usual Bistro oven, such as missing animations boxes when the sims order food and the food itself when the chef delivers it. The oven itself looks like it's lacking detail too. Is there a fix for this?

Mentality
Mentality
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Graphical errors with Business as Usual Bistro set

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 11 Jul 2015, 08:10

@Mentality wrote:I've started up playing The Sims 3 again. I got many downloads from the downloads section, but I've noticed some graphical issues with the Business as Usual Bistro oven, such as missing animations boxes when the sims order food and the food itself when the chef delivers it. The oven itself looks like it's lacking detail too. Is there a fix for this?

Mentality

Hello,

Did you apply the "store fixes", from here ?
http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/storefixes.html

They should fix the issues with the animations and missing stuff.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14082

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentality on Sat 11 Jul 2015, 16:57

No, I suppose I forgot about that. Thanks!

Mentality
Mentality
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 12 Jul 2015, 21:03

@Mentality wrote:No, I suppose I forgot about that. Thanks!

Mentality

To avoid these 'problems' for the future, you could do it like me if you can: I myself regularly navigate to the following location My Documents\Electronic Arts\ and COPY the whole folder "The Sims 3". Then I paste it into my external hard-drive. That way, I have a total backup of all my personal files related to The Sims 3, in a safe place. Things like mods/CC/store fixes, savefiles, and such.

When I need to re-install the game, or transfer these files over to a new computer, I just need to take the folder "The Sims 3", and copy it back.

Very easy to do, and there is absolutely no need (anymore) to re-download or even re-install store content, mods, etc.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14082

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum