More crashing and burning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More crashing and burning

Post by Mentality on Sun 12 Jul 2015, 21:07

I am experiencing game crashes. I got the crash log analyzer from over at MTS, and at first it told me it had to do with my drivers not being up to date. So I went and updated them. And for a while things were working well, and I was enjoying the game. Now I've started crashing again. I pulled up the analyzer and it told me it had something to do with the custom content. "7/12/2015 1:25:34 PM WARNING: CUSTOM CONTENT- FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS UNDER SOLUTIONS BELOW". I did a scan with Delphy's Dashboard and discovered a lot of conflicts. 2983 in fact. I don't understand how that happened. Nearly all of the content I got was from the downloads section on this site, aside from 1 custom content. I do have store fixes for both regular and decrapped items though. How do I sort through all this mess? I didn't install multiple copies of content or anything. The Sims 3 Launcher installer would detect multiple copies anyways.
Mentality
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More crashing and burning

Post by Mentality on Mon 13 Jul 2015, 03:22

Really? No one? I really wanted to get back into playing The Sims 3 again, but it's going to keep crashing in the middle of gameplay...  
Mentality
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More crashing and burning

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 13 Jul 2015, 09:40

@Mentality wrote:Really? No one? I really wanted to get back into playing The Sims 3 again, but it's going to keep crashing in the middle of gameplay...  

Please keep in mind that we cannot get back to messages right after they show up here. You post a question here and just 6 hours later you complain that nobody replies to you ? Seriously ? 

I saw you have been posting on our forum (every now and then) for a little while, and by now you should know that we cannot get back to messages right after they show up here. Also note that this is a voluntary service for which you do not need to pay anything; so strictly speaking we are not obliged to help any of you out.

As for the problem, see for example this post here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t17208-sims-3-has-stopped-working#118442

And for the future, please use the search function on our forum if you need help very urgently; those technical questions have been answered already countless times.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14085

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum