The Sims 3 Pets with Fairlight [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Pets with Fairlight [SOLVED]

Post by aikaLuvly78 on Mon 13 Jul 2015, 12:30

Hi, I know there's TS4 but I still want to play TS3 because I read many negative comments about TS4, so I decide to play TS3 again since it has more fun EP. Fortunately, I already have TS3 base game, late night, pets. Then, I download seasons, supernatural, world adventure, ambitions from this site.

Then, I installed the game in this order:
TS3 base game (not in C:/ but in my F:/ )>> seasons >> check: worked
TS3 base game >> seasons >> late night >> check: worked
TS3 base game >> seasons >> late night >> pets >> uncheck (I think it worked like before)
TS3 base game >> seasons >> late night >> pets >> supernatural >> check: unable to start the game. Service initialization failed (0x024e424f) --- I click on TS3EP03 file

FYI, TS3 base game, late night, seasons, supernatural, world adventure, ambition have Crack folder, while TS3 pets has Fairlight folder. I already copy files in Fairlight folder and paste in TS3 base game/bin.

So,here are my questions:
1. What make my TS3 error? Is it because I install in random order? or is it because Fairlight?
2. I had already download store fixes, TS3 fix from this site. Can I use it to fix my game?

Thank's for the help.

aikaLuvly78
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Pets with Fairlight [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 13 Jul 2015, 15:19

@aikaLuvly78 wrote:Hi, I know there's TS4 but I still want to play TS3 because I read many negative comments about TS4, so I decide to play TS3 again since it has more fun EP. Fortunately, I already have TS3 base game, late night, pets. Then, I download seasons, supernatural, world adventure, ambitions from this site.

TS3 base game >> seasons >> late night >> pets >> uncheck (I think it worked like before)
TS3 base game >> seasons >> late night >> pets >> supernatural >> check: unable to start the game. Service initialization failed (0x024e424f) --- I click on TS3EP03 file

FYI, TS3 base game, late night, seasons, supernatural, world adventure, ambition have Crack folder, while TS3 pets has Fairlight folder. I already copy files in Fairlight folder and paste in TS3 base game/bin.

1. What make my TS3 error? Is it because I install in random order? or is it because Fairlight?
2. I had already download store fixes, TS3 fix from this site. Can I use it to fix my game?

Thank's for the help.

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

For a start, please have a look at the following guide:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

And you should do the steps #2, #4 and #5 from there (in this order). After that, try running the game again. Good luck !

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aikaLuvly78 on Tue 14 Jul 2015, 06:36

Carlos wrote:
@aikaLuvly78 wrote:Hi, I know there's TS4 but I still want to play TS3 because I read many negative comments about TS4, so I decide to play TS3 again since it has more fun EP. Fortunately, I already have TS3 base game, late night, pets. Then, I download seasons, supernatural, world adventure, ambitions from this site.

Thank's for the help.

//MOVED

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

And you should do the steps #2, #4 and #5 from there (in this order). After that, try running the game again. Good luck !

Hi, my TS3 base game, late night, pets are in DVDs I bought and not from this website. Will the manual patch, ultimate fix work with my TS3 base game? (as you mention above)

aikaLuvly78
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aikaLuvly78 on Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:30

Carlos wrote:

Thank's for the help.

//MOVED

Hi! It's me again.
So, I had uninstall the expansion packs, base game, and reinstalled it with correct installation guide. 
And now I'm testing it. Does it normal to open neighborhood -+ 3 minutes?

Btw, how to install custom content, .sims3pack ?

aikaLuvly78
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by urmom on Mon 20 Jul 2015, 18:14

@aikaLuvly78 wrote:
Hi! It's me again.
So, I had uninstall the expansion packs, base game, and reinstalled it with correct installation guide.
And now I'm testing it. Does it normal to open neighborhood -+ 3 minutes?

Btw, how to install custom content, .sims3pack ?

3 minute loads are not out of the ordinary, and simpacks can be installed by double clicking them (if you want to do it one by one) or by placing them in your downloads folder (go to your documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads) and then installing them with The Sims 3 launcher -> downloads tab -> select all and click on install

urmom
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LoriliHime on Tue 21 Jul 2015, 03:46

Just a reminder.... Our Sims 3 downloads work with the disk versions of the game as well as the version purchased through Origin. Once the expansions have been downloaded, the crack file needs to be placed in the base game BIN folder. Whether this is in Origin games or in C... If there is anything else you need be sure to let us know and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Just for Giggles
LoriliHime
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Elder Scrolls
Female Posts : 199

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aikaLuvly78 on Thu 23 Jul 2015, 06:43

@LoriliHime wrote:Just a reminder.... Our Sims 3 downloads work with the disk versions of the game as well as the version purchased through Origin. Once the expansions have been downloaded, the crack file needs to be placed in the base game BIN folder. Whether this is in Origin games or in C... If there is anything else you need be sure to let us know and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

So, what about if I want to install TS3 generation and showtime after installed TS3 island paradise and into the future?
Do I need to patch the game into newest expansion packs?

FYI, I had folllowed this website's guide to install the game (step 1-6). But by the time I was installing it, I don't have TS3 generation & showtime. Now, when I want to install generation & showtime later than TS3 into the future, do I need to uninstall and then reinstall the game according to right order of the expansion packs' date release?

-sorry for the bad English, it's not my native language-

aikaLuvly78
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Thu 23 Jul 2015, 14:31

Hello,

No, the order doesn't really matter.
If you're already on the latest version of the game (using the patch from the "Must read" topic), then you can just install Generations and Showtime (and any other expansion pack) just fine. Note: DO NOT apply any of the included cracks.

So just install them and then run and play, it should work just fine. No need to apply any cracks.

Good luck and please let us know the result! Very Happy

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by aikaLuvly78 on Mon 27 Jul 2015, 15:04

Admin wrote:Hello,

No, the order doesn't really matter.
If you're already on the latest version of the game (using the patch from the "Must read" topic), then you can just install Generations and Showtime (and any other expansion pack) just fine. Note: DO NOT apply any of the included cracks.

So just install them and then run and play, it should work just fine. No need to apply any cracks.

Good luck and please let us know the result! Very Happy

Hi Admin,
The game installing progress works fine and finally I can play the game with complete expansion packs (I won't install the stuff 'cause it will need bigger space in my computer). Thank's a bunch!

Btw, what if I want to uninstall Origin? Can I still play the game? Or will it affect the game?
I want to uninstall Origin because I have limited disk space

aikaLuvly78
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Mon 27 Jul 2015, 15:31

@aikaLuvly78 wrote:Hi Admin,
The game installing progress works fine and finally I can play the game with complete expansion packs (I won't install the stuff 'cause it will need bigger space in my computer). Thank's a bunch!

Btw, what if I want to uninstall Origin? Can I still play the game? Or will it affect the game?
Any time, aika!

Yes, you should be able to uninstall Origin just fine. Not sure if it will save that much space, but sure. Razz

Is there anything else we can currently help you with? I tip my fedora.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series

Back to top Go down

Post by aikaLuvly78 on Mon 27 Jul 2015, 17:13

Admin wrote:
@aikaLuvly78 wrote:Hi Admin,

Any time, aika!

Yes, you should be able to uninstall Origin just fine. Not sure if it will save that much space, but sure. Razz

Is there anything else we can currently help you with? I tip my fedora.

I just simply don't like to have programs that I don't need Smile
Hmm, I guess it's enough. Thank's Admin Good job!

aikaLuvly78
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 20:11

Hi again,

Good point. You can enjoy the game now, that's important.
Let us know if you need help again. Very Happy

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum