No Game\Bin file to drag to S3Pets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No GameBin file to drag to S3Pets

Post by abbye425 on Tue 14 Jul 2015, 04:59

I just downloaded the Sims 3 pets, and when following the instructions given it says to drag the two files in the crack folder to a certain folder that ends with game\bin. I copied that file location into the bar to find it and my computer says its wrong. So i looked it up and found the origin one, since i have my base game with origin, and i tried that. but that code doesnt work either. the game worked fine with generations downloaded but thats when i had a CD version of university installed. i uninstalled university and now the pets pack wont work. i tried reinstalling my university but that wont work due to cache issues. why is that? is it my computer? is there anything i can do?

abbye425
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Game\Bin file to drag to S3Pets

Post by Sim Architect on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 11:38

Hi there!

Yes, there's actually some things you can do, yay!

First, take a look on the guide Games4theWorld Install Sims 3 and, while you are at it, download the latest fix/patch.

Then, you're going to install that fix in the folder where your game is installed (and not the default one for disk install, since your base game came from origin).

Besides, if this doesn't work, there's a radical approach if you want to fix it "yourself" before waiting for more info, you just remove everything, including the base game (please backup your The Sims 3 folder inside of "Documents\Electronic Arts") and follow the video below to a "T". It should work and you would be able to have as many expansions you'd like to have, for free, of course (the crack requires at least one expansion equal or newer "Generations" installed to work, or it won't)!

Please, let's know how things turned out and share your solution with us, so more people can learn from your experience and we can help you better, specially if you'd like further assistance on this issue.

Happy simming!!

Tea 5 Tea 5

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1851

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top