Downloading Lots From the Gallery With the Copy TS4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloading Lots From the Gallery With the Copy TS4

Post by cleo_ on Tue 14 Jul 2015, 21:58

Hello, I want to ask something that is bothering me for a long time. I have the Sims 4 Create a Sim Demo and I can connect the Gallery to download sims in create a sim part and I also read the Connecting to the Gallery topic of course. My question is that Can I download lots too? If its yes how? I did not understand because to download some lots I should be inside the game and inside a lot and connect to the gallery but in the topic it says we should not connect to the game with our fake origin account then how I will be able to download lots, houses etc. I misunderstood this point and I appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.  Shocked Good job!

cleo_
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Downloading Lots From the Gallery With the Copy TS4

Post by Schendrick on Wed 15 Jul 2015, 02:49

You can download it by entering the Gallery from the Main Menu instead of live mode. See the "So, how do I access the Gallery then?" part of the topic here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

You can download the lot from there > Exit TS4 > Close Origin > Open TS4 > Load Game > Manage World > Open Gallery > My Library > Choose your Lot to be placed > Place Lot

Schendrick
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims Series + Medieval
Female Posts : 173

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 12:25

@cleo_ wrote:Hello, I want to ask something that is bothering me for a long time. I have the Sims 4 Create a Sim Demo and I can connect the Gallery to download sims in create a sim part and I also read the Connecting to the Gallery topic of course. My question is that Can I download lots too? If its yes how? I did not understand because to download some lots I should be inside the game and inside a lot and connect to the gallery but in the topic it says we should not connect to the game with our fake origin account then how I will be able to download lots, houses etc. I misunderstood this point and I appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.  Shocked Good job!

Hello and sorry for the belated reply,

Yes, what @Schendrick before said. Smile  DOWNLOADING lots works in the same way as downloading sims, from the gallery: you should only do it from the main menu of the game.

But if you have problems with PLACING the lots in-game, that is indeed a different issue. See this post here for an explanation why:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t20664-question-about-sims-4-g4tw-and-origin#139996

Good luck !

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cleo_ on Tue 04 Aug 2015, 16:29

Thank you for your time and replies. Finally I got it Smile  Good job!  Hail King Tea!

cleo_
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum