Ultimate fix question.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate fix question.

Post by xx_amis on Fri 17 Jul 2015, 03:22

I'm totally fine with being patient, but I was just wondering if any of the creators of this site are actually in contact with the people from that other site that does the cracks? Like Bob from games4theworld.com can't call up Tom from crackingsite.com and ask how it's coming along right? Or even ask if they still want to deal with making this crack since maybe they crack other games too and EA is getting smarter? I have absolutely no idea what goes into cracking other than first buying a legit copy of the game WhatDidUJustCallMe?

xx_amis
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate fix question.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 17 Jul 2015, 03:38

@xx_amis wrote:I'm totally fine with being patient, but I was just wondering if any of the creators of this site are actually in contact with the people from that other site that does the cracks? Like Bob from games4theworld.com can't call up Tom from crackingsite.com and ask how it's coming along right? Or even ask if they still want to deal with making this crack since maybe they crack other games too and EA is getting smarter? I have absolutely no idea what goes into cracking other than first buying a legit copy of the game WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Hello,

I split your question from the main Ultimate fix thread. But no, none of us is in contact with those "scene" groups. The groups that create these cracks are very secretive; I don't think that there are more than a handful of people in each of these groups who may be considered 'insiders'.

And yes, whoever creates those cracks also has access to a legit base game of Sims 4 plus ALL DLCs too. 

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xx_amis on Fri 17 Jul 2015, 04:01

Ohhh. So anything is possible pretty much. They could have decided to stop doing the cracks, they could be having a hard time figuring out how to, or they could've just decided to do less of them.

xx_amis
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 17 Jul 2015, 13:54

@xx_amis wrote:Ohhh. So anything is possible pretty much. 

Sure it is, but in the end, I don't think that people can ask for 'more'. It's miraculous enough that somebody actually took on the task of cracking TS4, when in the beginning, people actually speculated that TS4 might be un-crackable.

If they really stopped working on it (which I doubt), then it's fine too. It's their decision basically. But we shouldn't yet draw any premature conclusions, just because a few days after the official release there is "still" no crack.

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum